Is chat down for good?

nv_hunter

Very Active Member
Is it just under maintainance or did they close it because it was shuttingthe site down?

nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif

SHE BLOWED AN OVERLOAD!!!

WITH JACKMASTER & TUFF BUFF TALKING TRASH SHE HAD JUST A LITTLE MORE THAN SHE COULD STAND!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-07 AT 11:42AM (MST)[p]We are thinking of other options. When you use the chat it pushes the server and eventually it has issues.
You guys have any ideas?
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

>resident cyber-fist lady of
>MM.

Gosh, Andy. I'm kinda tough, but not that tough. I've never really done or said anything to deserve that.

>>resident cyber-fist lady of
>>MM.
>
>Gosh, Andy. I'm kinda tough, but
>not that tough. I've never
>really done or said anything
>to deserve that.

hahahahahaha, I meant to type "first" lady of MM. I just noticed it. This turned out much funnier though....

It was meant as a compliment.

Andy

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.trophyblogger.com/Andymansavage

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-07 AT 03:39PM (MST)[p]I'm callin bs on this one andy but your right, thats funny right there.

I'M ALSO CALLING BULL$HIT ON AndySickManSavage!!!

WELL Brow!!!

MAYBE FOUNDER COULD MISS OUT ON JUST ONE OF MANY BIG BUCK HUNTS THIS NEXT SEASON & PUT THE MONEY TOWARDS UPGRADING THE SERVER OR WHATEVER KEEPS BLOWING THE OVERLOAD???

I'LL BET I'M IN TROUBLE NOW???

OR MAYBE I WAS ALREADY IN TROUBLE???

WHEN TUFF BUFF & JACKMASTER START DROPPIN "F" BOMBS & "P" BOMBS & "S" (SHEEP!!!) BOMBS YOU CAN TELL IT AIN'T LONG & SHE BLOWS!!!

THIS TIME SHE MUST OF BLOWED REAL GOOD???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

>hahahahahaha, I meant to type "first"
>lady of MM. I just
>noticed it. This turned out
>much funnier though....
>
>It was meant as a compliment.
>

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt (just ask Slam Dunk) until you thought it was SO FUNNY, Andy. ;-) lol

Jenn

While the chatroom is down if you don't want to fallow Andys advise, you could just search for a web-cam chick named Jenn }>

YA WHAT B_F_E SAID..."MILF" gone wild... stuff is the number one, but not for me.
let my know if you want to know what it means!(lol)
rm

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom