Intresting Deer

C

Ciervo

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-12 AT 09:22PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-12 AT 09:14?PM (MST)

Anybody want
3852img_0323.jpg

to venture a guess as to what kind of Deer this is?

Dickweed?

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-28-12 AT 02:15PM (MST)[p]pampas maybe a mechanical deer? hide almost looks fake

You got it Mbogo,It's a Huemul, I moved from North Id. to Patagonia, (Chile) and was pleasently suprised with the wildlife down here, Huemul -protected , Reddeer- huntable, and 1000's of jackrabbits...I'am curios Mbogo how did you know? there are only about 1500 of them here in Chile and Argentina

Did some hiking in Patagonia a few years ago. Stayed in El Chalten for a few days and hiked around there. There are some huemuls around and I looked pretty hard for one but never did turn one up. That was my favorite place down there. Loved it.
Where in Chile are you? We took the ferry from Puerto Montt to Puerto Natales through the fjords.
Just out of curiosity, how the heck do you move from Northern Idaho to Chile? Marriage? Mission?

We have been living in Coyhaique for a little over 1 yr. helping get a church started and working on various construction jobs,How do you get from North Id. to Southern Chile?.....DREAMS DO COME TRUE SOMTIMES =)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom