Info for Ten Sleep

3DXRING

Was wondering if anybody has any info on Elk/ Mule Deer hunting south of Ten Sleep. I have been hunting the Big Horns above Sheridan the last several years and did not draw any tags this year. I figured it would be nice to see some new country this year so I got a cow, calf elk tag 49-7 and a Mule deer tag region M. Been looking at maps also ordered a gps chip that shows BLM, State and private. I'll be archery hunting the first 2 weeks of season and was wondering if anybody has any info on this area. I don't expect it to be as good as the Bighorns but just looking at your folks country for a couple of weeks does a body good :) I need to find a place to tent camp, I would prefer around water but it doesn't have to be. I haul my drinking water in just use creek water for washing ect. I noticed on the maps there is a lot of BLM land and from what I can tell on google earth some of it looks interesting. I look forward all year to my 2 week trip out and was wondering if anybody has any knowledge of this area.
Thanks
Lonnie Triplett

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-13 AT 03:20PM (MST)[p]Topgun will give you solid advice, just as he's done for me. I drew a 45-1 tag and somehow managed to talk my boss into letting me have most of the month of October off to go chase Bulls!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom