Idaho Elk Area 50-1

GeeTee21

Hello all,

I am an out-of-state hunter (sorry) that drew Controlled Hunt 2032, Pioneer Zone, Area 50-1. I have never been to the zone, but have been hunting Salmon 36B for a few years. I am planning a late-October hunt with my dad, cousin, and uncle. I am the only one with a tag and am looking for any information on Area 50-1 I could get! My uncle and cousin have hunted the area but would like to research it myself as much as I can. I have contacted the biologist but am not able to make it out to Idaho for a scouting trip, so it’s all e-scouting for me. Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Greg

Man I love that country in 50! I've put tracks down all over that place. Just can't get drawn for the elk tag. Good luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom