I hate to ask......but

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I got an urgent email from a stranger. This guy is in a real fix and I'm trying to help him out. Read the email, and if any of you would like to contribute, send me some money and I'll be sure he gets it.
Thanks!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I am in a hurry writing this, I had a trip to United Kingdom on visiting the Tinapa opening ceremony, Unfortunately for me all my money got stolen at the hotel where i lodged from the attack of some armed robbers and since then i have been without any money i am even owing the hotel here, so the hotel telephone service is disconnected,so i have only access to emails,my mobile phone can't work here so i didn't bring it along, please can you lend me $2,000 so i can return back and settle the hotel bills i would return it back to you as soon as i get home,I am so confused right now.You can have it sent through western union,My passport is with the Embassy here so i can't use my name to collect it now, But you can have it sent directly to the Hotel Manager here, I have already spoken to him, please let me hear from you, use the hotel address and My Name below where I am if needed at the western union.

Do people really think someone will fall for this BS? What a dumbass.

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-09 AT 05:41PM (MST)[p]Eel
i've tried to call you several times at that 809 area code number you gave me but i keep getting put on hold for long lengths of time. what gives?

Feleno, it's been very busy around here. Be patient and keep trying!

I bet somewhere, somehow, someone has sent this guy $2000. Terrible!

Eel

Eel- Can I borrow $2,000 to loan this guy? I will pay you back after I'm done being confused.

Steve

I TALKED TO THE HOTEL MANAGER......ITS LEGIT....HE REALLY DOES NEED THE $$$$$ ......I SENT HIM THE $$$ I WAS GOING TO USE FOR HUNTING IN BRITISH COLUMBIA & COLORADO......HE SAID HE WOULD SENT ME A CHECK SOON. THERE FOR A MINUTE I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME KIND OF SCAM.....POOR GUY.........I WAS GLAD TO HELP MY FELLOW MAN............YD.

screw him...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Eel
Glad to see i'm not the only one who got this. We have totaled up all of the amounts from such e-mails and i have made over 395,000,000 dollard betwixed lotteries and helping people secure their funds.
Good Luck and Great Memories

So sorry but all money is tied up. So did next best thing, sent you a can of beans and a roll of toilet paper.

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-09
>AT 05:41?PM (MST)

>
>Eel
>i've tried to call you several
>times at that 809 area
>code number you gave me
>but i keep getting put
>on hold for long lengths
>of time. what gives?

Hey, be careful of those obscure area codes, they put you on hold and then you recieve a bill for up to $2200 a minute, and the phone co says its not their problem

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom