I am a rose.

Daffodil

You have a sunny disposition and are normally one of the first to show up for the party. You don't need too much attention from the host once you get there as you are more than capable of making yourself seen and heard.

I feel a little bit gay right now.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
I just stir it.[/font]

I got Canna -

"You stand up for what you believe in, even if it gets in the way of what other people think. You are proud of yourself and your accomplishments and you enjoy letting people know that."

4487canna.jpg

Yes. I too feel slightly light in the loafers.

I did do it for Eel too.

Yeah, he got dickweed.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

The reason Roy got Canna is because Poison Oak wasn't one of the choices.

I'm a Snapdragon:

"Mischief is your middle name, but your first is friend. You are quite the prankster that loves to make other people laugh."

Eel

I must be close to being a Rose!

Say's I'm a PRICK!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hmm! Never heard of a flower called YOUSH!TTINGME. But I guess that's what this homo club thinks I am.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I'm a Pansy. Well that's what it says but I don't believe such things. Anyway, gotta go wash my thongs and paint my toenails.

At the club house Eel's moniker is Poison Ivy. Everyone he comes into contact with gets a severe itch and ends up going to the doctor.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>At the club house Eel's moniker
>is Poison Ivy. Everyone
>he comes into contact with
>gets a severe itch and
>ends up going to the
>doctor.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Speaking of dickweeds........

Daisy!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom