Hunting Expo Report.....................

M

MsDestiny

I thought I would go a Day early and avoid the Saturday Madness... No close Disabled Parking... minor growl.

Checked in for the Single Hunt... The Stansbury Bighorn Sheep was what I have on my Bucket List.. walked right up and no lines. I enjoyed the large Monster Muley Booth... guys did a nice job.

Kings had a little booth and not much camo but right across the way Sportsmans Warehouse had great deals on Kings Camo.. scored another set of Desert Shadow Camo pants and a Hat. Quite a few Outfitters... stopped by a few. Some nice Deals on Montana Decoys and grabbed a few items... They do work and I could get lucky with a Utah Antelope tag... stranger things have happened before.

Grabbed a Idaho Big Game Hunting Guide but I didn't see State of Wyoming anywhere... probably Blind... but the Elk Draw is the End of the Month... another Act of God to get a tag but there is hope.

Mossback was big as ever... lots of deer.. really alot of deer mounts... realized I have quite a few "Trophys" in my shed. About six new 2009 Elk mounts there but no new over 400 mounts.. lots of high 300's though. I was really impressed with the 53" Shiras Moose... Guys need to take a look at that one.

It was a pretty good show... I enjoyed it.

Destiny

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom