Hoyt Trykon

muzz

Long Time Member
Whats your opinion on it? 4 years old. thinking of trading for a rifle scope i have. Is rthis a good bow or no?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I had a Trykon XL and honestly I loved that bow!! I remember a buddy from Hoyt going up to my cabin to shoot bows when I had it and he let me try out his Hoyt Vectrix...that's a sweet ass bow too!! I don't know what you're scope is worth but if it's around $300-400 then I would consider it. Seven37 is another awesome bow with a longer axel to axel...lots of options with Hoyt but I think for the most part they're all pretty awesome bows!!

I definitely wouldn't trade for a matthews or anything else though lol }> }> }>

~Z~

Does it have adjustable draw lengths or are they a set draw?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

LAST EDITED ON Jan-11-11 AT 07:35AM (MST)[p]muzz, I honestly can't remember for sure but I'll be down at Utah Archery Center later today, I'll ask Big G and get back to you on that.

That Trykon XL I had was the first compound I ever used sights, rest, release, ect...on so I don't recall all of it's specs. I know it shot great and at the time 3 of my friends had Trykon XL's too, now we all have Alphamax32's.

~Z~

Yep not adjustable. grizzlyplumber is right, it's a heavier bow for sure but I never once, while packing it around hunting, thought it was heavy to the point of being an issue...

~Z~

that bow is out. turns out he didnt want me to make sure it wasnt stolen. So I guess ill just buy a new one. Pse smoke or the G5 hammer.
O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I love my trykon XL. great bow. Not too heavy, Not a bad bow. I love it love it love it! I might even marry it. But, If you are looking at $400 worht of a trade, go buy the Hoyt Rampage.

Going to pick up a mathews drenalin tomorrow.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom