How hot will it be where you are at?

Skidmore

Hot !
IMG_1589.png

Today - Sunny with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C). Winds NW at 13 mph (20.9 kph).

Tonight - Clear. Winds variable at 5 to 12 mph (8 to 19.3 kph). The overnight low will be 50 °F (10 °C).
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The same for 4th of July.

Today - Sunny with a high of 62 °F (16.7 °C). Winds NW at 13 mph (20.9 kph).

Tonight - Clear. Winds variable at 5 to 12 mph (8 to 19.3 kph). The overnight low will be 50 °F (10 °C).
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The same for 4th of July.
I remember back in 92-93 I was in the California Conservation Corps in Fortuna and the locals would complain about the heat if it was 75-80. I used to tell them that it was around 30 degrees hotter down where I was from. Weeks like this, I could use some of that coastal Humboldt County weather. Lol.

I remember back in 92-93 I was in the California Conservation Corps in Fortuna and the locals would complain about the heat if it was 75-80. I used to tell them that it was around 30 degrees hotter down where I was from. Weeks like this, I could use some of that coastal Humboldt County weather. Lol.
People will be flooding in from inland this week for the holiday. People from Redding, Red Bluff, etc. It's amazing how many friends I have when it gets hot inland. :)

The COOLEST 60 Degrees I Ever Felt Was On The Coast Of KALI!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom