Hound Dawg

CATMAN

Hey man you are one hell-of-a story teller. When Chester put the starter in the truck I bout fell off my seat...lmao.
Maybe they should name you Sensai....roflmao.
Keep up the good work...I can't post to the idiot anymore...its got to the point where I don't think we can pass on the same mtn. road without a little road rage...lol
Catman

I think HoundDawg is still in exile.

I usually stay away from that other board Catman because of your buddy over there, where every one of his posts are a testament to his own greatness. But after reading your post here, I scrolled over and took a visit. That was funnier than hell what Braveheart wrote, but there is no way I ever let a plott dog do any kind of mechanical work for me!!

Chester, keep yor paws off my truck!!! :)

Heya Kevin,
Yea no kiddin I'm the same way.....damn truck would be full of road rage if'n a guy let a plott work on it...lol.
One thing about ol Dawg though...he can reply back to Sensai ( <----roflmao ) and really get him stirred up. I just get p'oed at the idiot, and then throw my hands in the air. He's got a video out now though...you'll find it in the comedy section, its called hound dog crazy or something like that...if you get the chance, watch it. Although it does have a couple of real nice bears in it, the guys dogs are no treein sob's, and what he calls cold trailin...hmmm I ain't been around his kinda cold trailin....anyway you'll get a laugh out of it. You been out any? I went out Sunday and lucked out and found a nice one crossin the main road...only had about a 2-mile race and a mile hike....was sure some good pup trainin.

Well, the guy definatly catches some game.Course, he writes a story about everything he does catch.I bet you could go back a couple years and everything hes caught there is a story about it.Makes it seem like a ton more.Man, If I wrote a story about every bear I treed last year,I would have been on boards about every day. Like a good friend of mine told me a couple years ago,"you go bear hunting,tree a bear,whats the big deal" Dont get me wrong, I love reading the posts on here about guys dogs catching game,especially the lion storys.I just cant see tooting your own horn EVERYTIME you catch something.Maybe I will try that this year on the CC board? Everytime I tree a bear I will write a story.LOL I bet people will get sick of that in a hurry.

Heya Border,
Most of those folks don't seem to get sick of him tooting his own horn...lol. Most suck that crap right in. Yea I'm with you...I don't write a story about everything I catch I'll tell a friend or two, but don't get off in trying to elaberate on catching somethin. How you been anyway? Got much snow? We got hammered last week....over 12" in one storm at the house. Its been real warm in the days so the snow is rock hard at night and mush by 10:00 am.
Catman

Just out of curiousity, what is this "other" site to which you all are referring? I'd hate to think I was missing something.............thanks, KattKrapp

lol....not much huntin talk Border....thats all there is...its not much hunting is what I think you meant....lol

Interesting post yall had going here! It sounds like each of you are masters at catching game. It looks like ole Zues should have given one of you the name he gave me under the shadytree: "the Great One"

My question is which of you should have that title?

roflmao
the ikester

Diggin' up bones.....,
I'm diggin' up bones....,
exhuming sh!t that's better left alone.....

I'm resurecting memories
of a thread that's dead and gone,
at night I sit alone diggin up' bones!!

Anybody else a Randy Travis fan?? :7

Having little man's syndrome is understandable. Being a miserable grudge holder is questionable. But digging up posts over a year old on a beautiful Saturday morning at 7 a.m. is downright scary. Can you say "psycho". Wow.

Hi Kevin,

Long time no see? Yeah, I think that post you guys made about me pretty much speaks for itself doesn't it? Do you guys really get that jealous--you know, to attack a guy you don't even know for a story he told on another board?

the ikester

klusterman?

If I were any more man it would sure be hard for you guys to live with it huh? Like I told Kevin, you guys are too much---jealousy will get you everywhere.

the iekster

You raise a good point there Ikester, how can I be jealous of someone I don't even know?? Oh well, if it'll make you feel any better, you can post what you want about me on CC because I often go months between visits. Odds are I'll never see it.

Maybe you could help me out too Ike, this whole business about being the best hound dogger is a little fuzzy to me. Is there a panel that decides greatness or is it a self proclamation?? What are the qualifications?? What protects the unsuspecting public from blow hards making false claims to the title?? This whole process is a little confusing to me.

Regardless, if you want to lay claim to the title of best hound dogger in the state have at it. It's like the wild west, when you're at the top, every young whipper snapper with something to prove comes gunning for you. I just don't know if I can handle the abuse as gracefully as yourself.

I'll make a deal with you however, if you want to be known as number one hound dogger in the state of Utah, let me be number two! That's right, you can be Batman and I can be Robin. You can be the Lone Ranger and I can be Tonto. You can be Yogi and I can be Boo Boo.......together we'd make a helluva team!!! C'mon Ikester, can I be your side kick???

Kevin,

At least you do have a humous side Kevin! I guess that's worth alot. The comments about the "best in the west" were directed at the guys in this post that were slammin on me, and I guess you were one of them. Maybe you can get ole Zues over under the shadytree to have a poll for "Best in the west" hounddogger. I'll bet it's one of you guys that win? However, if I ever need a side kick I'll remember your request. Keep'em treed!

the ikester

For crying out loud Ike, at least get the guys name correct, its Zeus, not Zues......it annoys the hell out of me, along with all your other belly aching thats been going on the last 2 weeks. You put yourself everytime in the postion your in , theres a simple way to cure it, remove yourself.

Hello Knat Mesquito,

Where the heck you been? Laying under a rock or hoovering over a pile of dog dodoo! Gee, I about forgot you existed. Kinda missed your smart mouth. Oh, you been over there under the shadytree with God have you? You know, I'll bet you fit right in don't you? Thought so.

the Great One!

A guy told me (he was from the south) a good one the other day about heads in places they shouldn't be. He told me Texans wear their names on their belts so when they pull their heads out of the butts they'll know who they are. If ole flea bitten will give me his addy, I'll send him a belt with his name on it. ROFLMAO!
IKE

roflmao @ buffalo! Didn't you like the belt joke...I thought it fit you and all your little buddies very well.
the great one

One of my all time favorite cartoons was a "Far Side" in which a medieval warrior like charactor was hunched over eating his breakfast while his wife was standing over him b!tching. In it she said "You got to be more assertive, aren't you tired of everybody calling you 'Alexander the pretty good'!"

So there you have it.

Kevin, the pretty good one!!

ROFLMAO, now why didn't my old lady think of that Kevin? I had to wait all this time for Zeus to tell me that. By the way, you can think him for bestowing that title on me. Since your leader did that, and since I kinda think it's cute, I plan to use it everytime I converse with you guys. By the way, I hear that shadytree is slick! ROFLMAO

the "Great One"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom