Horses being shot in southern Utah

They shoulda shipped them up here!

We've got a Gal Up Here That's Doing Her Part!

TO SAVE THE FERAL HORSES!

She Had A Feral Colt Locked Up In Her Bathroom here a week ago!

fe·ral
/ˈferəl,ˈfirəl/
adjective
(especially of an animal) in a wild state, especially after escape from captivity or domestication

So what makes this a Wildhorse issue.
Another shtty story from another media source.

Obviously they just don’t know anything about proper conservation techniques. Maybe they didn’t have a positive male role model in their lives? To teach them to shoot horses in the liver so they disperse a little better from the scene? Sixteen horses in one spot is pretty obvious. Now ppl will be watching. Probably won’t be able to shoot any horses there for awhile…

Obviously they just don’t know anything about proper conservation techniques. Maybe they didn’t have a positive male role model in their lives? To teach them to shoot horses in the liver so they disperse a little better from the scene? Sixteen horses in one spot is pretty obvious. Now ppl will be watching. Probably won’t be able to shoot any horses there for awhile…
Have to use a crossbow now but there will drones and trail cams. Shooting 16 was not wise.

In the liver with FMJs. You only need to make em leak. Or so I've been told. :oops:

Looks like military brass. Government conspiracy? ;)

16 bodies? What, can't afford more ammo?

Really SS? Cow and deer, elk and pronghorn will water at the same place and occasionally at the same time but the horse won't allow it, at all! Plus their frozen crap makes my ride too bumpy when I'm road hunting!

Zeke

Funny guys hate wild horses but are ok with cows on the same land. ?????
Wild horses will never end up in my belly....that I know of...cows will. Never know what the Vietnamese will be serving up next when dogs become extinct though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom