HOLY F'N WOW!!!

102 posts about a great buck shot by what appears to be a good dude, and no pics.

It’s totally the prerogative of the hunter to share or not share, but goodness, let’s see it!!!

This is still a hunting forum, after all!
It seems to me 80+% has seen a picture, but the 20% that is not on the preferred costumer list are left in the dark.

Buck is dead.

One thing I’ve learned? You can’t kill em twice.

Either post up a pic or lock the thread. I’m tired of the meaningless alerts 😆. Also, I don’t agree with a member starting a thread about another member’s buck if they didn’t want it shared (for whatever reason). But that’s just me.

If you’re a member here, you have at least at one point, been passionate about mule deer. And, we love to see em and celebrate our fellow hunter’s success. That much we can agree on, I think?

To the hunter, congrats, sir. I’m so very happy for you. And I mean that. Big bucks are special.

I know one thing the “Lish Buck” is a once in a generation deer. The score will never do it justice. All though that’s perty awesome to!
Whatever Clint decides I support him 100%. It’s been a year to remember talking big bucks with him.
I’ll remember it forever. I for one will not be the guy to share someone else’s successful hunt.
Once again brother congratulations!! You badazz MOFO.
I guess if Members are sick of the thread… don’t follow it.

I am going to weigh in on this. Upfront Clint (Leicabucks) is a good friend of mine. I am going to say he is the best mule deer hunter hunting the public west these days. He spends more time looking all year long and finds deer on the summer, fall and winter ranges. He is a simple man with a passion. He isn’t looking for recognition or someone to pat him on the back. The true fact is he is a great mule deer hunter and puts forth the time and effort that most of us can’t imagine. The deer in question is magnificent buck. But he kills one every year and doesn’t lower his standards. He passes on bucks most of us on here never see. I’m glad he is my friend and I wish him the best. He is a very humble dude that’s a great dad to his son.

Nice post.

The hunting world could use a little mystique in it. Remember when you were a kid and the only time you heard about a giant was the local coffee shop.. a newspaper article. Lucky enough to see a rack in the back of a pickup.
An actual Picture on a gas station wall.. that was a great time in history.
A little delayed gratification can make things even more special.just saying. I’m sure if anyone of you wanted to make the trip ol’ Lieca would happily show you the beautiful monstrosity of a mule deer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom