HEY WISZ ???? FOR YOU

Tikka

Long Time Member
I see your tag line and I have a ? about it.

My wife bought this POS Voltswagon Passat this past summer.It kept braking down on her and I would have to go get her and tow the SOB home.

One day she called and said I'm broke down again at Wal-Mart, so I go and get her I tell her to roll all the windows down and leave the key in the ignition. She said why do you want to do that, I said hopefully somebody will take it for a joy ride and I won't have to see this POS again.

Well three days later I go to Wal-Mart and wouldn't ya know it that POS is still their.

So my question is how did you get so lucky with your car?

By the way when it brakes down it will restart within a couple hours, so if somebody tried to start it at all that weekend it would have ran.

"And just what were these guys doing riding horses in an aspen thicket"
WhiskyMan

We need to start giving wisz awards, its like a darwin award but its stupid stuff that doesn't get you killed...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I'm thinking that any award he is given must include a night on the town with Chaz Bono.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Question is, if Whiz spent a night on the town with Chaz, would they hit it?...and as a follow up question would it technically be gay?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Nice Tikka...you're luck is so bad you can't get someone to steal your car and mines so bad that I'm so dumb to post it on MM that mine was stolen. :) The crappy thing about the whole deal is that I wish I wouldve left the keys in the little Mazda 2.5 that my wife just HAD to have. Now, she doesn't like it....its too small!

Steve
Don't leave your keys in your car or it WILL get stolen. :(

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom