help needed from experienced bow hunters :)

Im glad to have found a forum with experienced hunters answering questions! I'm doing research on bow hunting as part of a university project and I would really appreciate it if you could answer these few questions on Survey Monkey. These questions will help me be able to produce statistics to present in class. As a way to thank you, there is a spot to enter in to win a Chick-Fil-A gift card. Thanks in advance for the help! I will really appreciate your help

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WCF7S8K

The first question in your survey "Do you consider yourself a beginner or expert bow hunter?" cannot be answered Yes or No, which are the only answer options you offer.

Just trying to help.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Maybe it's a "no/yes" question or possibly a "yes/no" question. It could be a "yes but" question. Hard to tell what would be the best answer. LOL

Zeke

Your #6 question is poorly written too and the responses cannot be interpreted properly. The responses can me misconstrued any numbers of ways.

Do you need help with the survey questions? Are you really just trying to trip up some unsuspecting archers and interpret the data to suit your desired outcome?

Not good!

Zeke

Question 2 and 3 are doosies too.

#2 What's my success rate when I hit the bullseye?
Of course it's 100% success when I hit the bullseye. I always consider hitting the bullseye as 100% success.

#3 Estimate the number of animals wounded.
Is that during the whole 47 years of bow hunting or just in the past 5-10-15-30 years?

Sorry, but.... me great bow hunter but no take silly survey.

Zeke

hi again, actually many beginners believe hitting the target is a successful shot, that is why we have to make questions as easy as possible for beginners. Thanks again for feedback.

I wound each animal I shoot...then they die. The question should be how many do you wound without recovering?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom