HELP FOR Wisz JR ANYBODY???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Wisz's Son here at MM has Pulled an Early Youth Bull Elk Tag!

They are From KALI!

(((No Offense,I have a lot of Friends in KALI)))

I don't wanna see them going Home with a Mule or one of Our Wild Horses Strapped to the Front Bumper!:D:D:D

Wished I was gonna be closer to Home so I could Help them but I'll be on a Hunt that's Perty much a Once in a Lifetime Hunt Myself & I will not be able to Help them,Sorry Wisz!

Anyway,Wondering if anybody would be willing to give them a Hand/Info?

I've passed on some Info,but if Somebody could maybe Help them out for a Day or two it would be a big Plus!

Best of Luck Wisz Jr!

Hope to see some Pics!

Thanks to anybody that can Help!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Wished I was gonna be closer to Home so I could Help them but I'll be on a Hunt that's Perty much a Once in a Lifetime Hunt Myself & I will not be able to Help them,Sorry Wisz!

I guess those pisscutter nomad tags are getting harder to draw every year now?????

Just razzin you Bebop!:D:D

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

I could give him some good spots. Wisz send me a pm with your number and or email

Traditional >>>------->

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-15 AT 03:30PM (MST)[p]Go over to the elk forum " Out west of Nephi" and see if 06dirtymax will help out... He's a great guy...

Wiz/Ass

Get ahold of me I know a thing or two about that hunt. I will for sure put you in the right area. Depending on how things go I could probably even meet up with you and give you a hand personally.

Bess my son has the same tag and I have been chatting with Wiz over the past couple months. I invited him to my tent but he said no? lol

>Bess my son has the same
>tag and I have been
>chatting with Wiz over the
>past couple months. I invited
>him to my tent but
>he said no? lol

Hey RUGSTER!

Did you Tell Him it Ain't the ClubHouse?:D

Weather is Cooling down at Nights!

Bulls are starting to Whisper!

You Guys should have a Good Hunt!

Best of Luck!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Thanks for the post, BESS. This won't get you any closer to my beautiful bride, though. LOL

I appreciate any help. I've got a plan in mind but plans can easily be changed if someones got a 300 inch bull tied up somewhere. :)

I only share tents with women and men that are now woman....sorry Rug!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I KNOW his Utah tag is good for one (1) big bull elk and five (5) wild horses. The catch is you must shoot the wild horses first before beginning your elk hunt portion of the adventure.
Do us all a favor.
Good luck with all six (6) animals.
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom