Heading to Vernon

Wiszard

Long Time Member
My Dad and I are heading out Monday morning at 5:30 am to head for Vernon to scout for a few days for my rifle hunt in Oct. Its about a 13 hour drive from where I live so we'll get there before dark and get camp set up. I'm Looking forward to spending some time learning the area. We'll be camping at the Reservoir. If there's anything I should know or certain areas I should check out, let me know. Thanks. When I get back on Friday, I'll post up some pics. Have a good week.

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

I wish I had all week but 4 days is all I could muster. Its one day travel each way. I'll get there Monday evening and will only have 2 days to scout. I've got several areas I wanna check out but for the most part it will be just to get the lay of the land. My Dad and I will be in a black F150 littered with PETA and Obama stickers. LOL! If you see us, wave us down and say Hi. Thanks!

Steve

I'll bet you've seen stranger and less attractive things than that, 1911. :) Heading out......have a good week.

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-12 AT 00:34AM (MST)[p]1911- VERNON RESERVOIR, silly. I'm back already. Chit happens. Only got one day out there but I think I got the lay of the land down good enough to start my hunt. Located a couple nice 18' 3x2's that may be in trouble opening day if theyre still on that alfalfa field. :) Anybody have any snips I can borrow?

Steve

D.H. doesn't allow Snips!

He does believe in an eye for an eye though!

You Snip his Fence,He'll Snip you wisz!

You Guys Chummin them Wisz?

Did you get booted again, BESS? Are you now elkassassin?

Steve

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom