He resurface's....

Back about 1973-74 me and two friends went back packing in the Marble Mountain Wilderness in Kali. It was opening day of trout fishing. It had been a bad winter with lots of snow. We were headed to one of the lakes. There was so much snow up high that the trail was covered and made for slow, confusing going to follow the trail.

We knew the lake was over the ridge, so we left the trail and headed cross country making our own way. We got on top and started down the other side to the lake, and about 1/4 of the way down we came to a small meadow all covered in snow. Going across the meadow was what looked to be a perfect fresh set of "human" tracks, but with no boots. The prints were about 6' apart and could not have been made by a regular sized human.

We talked about it and even laughed about it but we never could come up with a logical explanation. We talked about someone playing a hoax, but that didn't make sense. Nobody knew we were there, and I doubt any human had ever taken the route we took. We never saw another person that entire trip. To this day we still wonder.

Eel

>We talked about it and even
>laughed about it but we
>never could come up with
>a logical explanation. We talked
>about someone playing a hoax,
>but that didn't make sense.
>Nobody knew we were there,
>

Was that the day you gave up smoking weed or the day you started?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

ThAnks Manny. Compelling as always.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>ThAnks Manny. Compelling as always.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

oh I'm sorry its not a pic of a pair of butt cheeks with the topic, who's are they...c'mon man...

I like how he say's "we are in the middle of no where" and talks about why it would be bigfoot, yet him and his buddy are a couple of people out in that "middle of no where". These people are such idiots!

Oh I am sure there are at least one of you on here that believe in this stupid overgrown ape crap, so I am going to hear it now...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Bear.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Is ZZ Top from Cleveland County?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

mtmn, chill, just because you have not had a sighting. you belittle others. makes you look foolish, come spend a couple months on the skin walker ranch in Utah.might make a new man of you,,,,???

>Back about 1973-74 me and two
>friends went back packing in
>the Marble Mountain Wilderness in
>Kali. It was opening day
>of trout fishing. It had
>been a bad winter with
>lots of snow. We were
>headed to one of the
>lakes. There was so much
>snow up high that the
>trail was covered and made
>for slow, confusing going to
>follow the trail.
>
>We knew the lake was over
>the ridge, so we left
>the trail and headed cross
>country making our own way.
>We got on top and
>started down the other side
>to the lake, and about
>1/4 of the way down
>we came to a small
>meadow all covered in snow.
>Going across the meadow was
>what looked to be a
>perfect fresh set of "human"
>tracks, but with no boots.
>The prints were about 6'
>apart and could not have
>been made by a regular
>sized human.
>
>We talked about it and even
>laughed about it but we
>never could come up with
>a logical explanation. We talked
>about someone playing a hoax,
>but that didn't make sense.
>Nobody knew we were there,
>and I doubt any human
>had ever taken the route
>we took. We never saw
>another person that entire trip.
>To this day we still
>wonder.
>
>Eel

naw that was my neighbor she lived up in them woods frequently walked in the snow barefoot n pregnant, seriously them marbles is some remote rugged country......

Hey guys, bigfoot is real!
Now excuse me while I write a thank-you card to the Easter Bunny for all the nice treats she left me.
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom