Harley Davidson has gone "full woke"

On the end of my road there's a prefab owned by an older long hair, long beard, 350lb dude. Never talked to him, but he sits on the porch having a beer and smoke in the evenings when I come home, so I wave.

As it's hotter than Satans arsehole here, Sunday he was shirtless.

BANDITOS. In big block letters across his belly.

Told the boys that's one of those dudes, you just don't f with

Bikers… I think South Park covered this years ago

IMG_0728.gif

LMAO Hossy!

Did You Turn Around & Make Another Pass For A 2nd Look?:D

On the end of my road there's a prefab owned by an older long hair, long beard, 350lb dude. Never talked to him, but he sits on the porch having a beer and smoke in the evenings when I come home, so I wave.

As it's hotter than Satans arsehole here, Sunday he was shirtless.

BANDITOS. In big block letters across his belly.

Told the boys that's one of those dudes, you just don't f with

I Don't Know Alot About Biker Gangs!

But I Do Know The BANDITO'S Ain't Nobody To F'With!

We Were At Lake Powell One Year & We Had Our Tent Not Far From The NOYZ That Went On All Night!

Every 30 Minutes Throughout The Night They'd Fire One Of Their Bikes Up Just To Make Some NOYZ!

About 5:30-6:00 AM Things Would Start Mellowing Down!

I Decided To Do A Payback With My Pick-Up,No She's Not Quiet And It Will Rattle Some Teeth,I Don't Think They Liked It:D

We Decided To Move Camp!

My closest neighbor in NV was/is a member. Former President of the Arizona chapter, retired and living his life. Tons of stories.

I worked for the Sundowners framing houses for 3 years, I was a lot younger back then... That was the early 90's about the end of the real biker era... Now it's all store-bought bikers...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom