Gonna need a big chip

Blackbear1

Salsa making day. 46 pints filled…still processing
4E651455-964F-411C-9927-2BD918E4A7A6.jpeg

Looking good--to clarify, you making salsa (chiles, onions, garlic, etc.) or ? And why do you have so many tomatoes?

I'll come by and pick some jars up, just lemme know which state.

yep all of the above for ingredients. I had a bumper garden crop this year. Already did tomato sauce so figured why not do some salsa. All of that from 6 tomato plants Good long growing season in southern idaho. Still pickin tomatoes, cukes and cantaloupe. Winding everything down before it is time to go wrestle up protein from the mountains

yep all of the above for ingredients. I had a bumper garden crop this year. Already did tomato sauce so figured why not do some salsa. All of that from 6 tomato plants Good long growing season in southern idaho. Still pickin tomatoes, cukes and cantaloupe. Winding everything down before it is time to go wrestle up protein from the mountains
Cool, you're relatively close to Blank--I could swing by from Cali and eat like a fat f*ck and then head to Blank's and eat again. Win-win!

Thank goodness the irrigation district just turned off our water. I don't know how much longer we can eat out of the garden! Have been grinding zucchini, storing squash, freezing cherry tomatoes, and making marinara for weeks!!! :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom