Gone too far ?

T

TAGATTRACTER

We all like Boobs but don't you think this is just too much ?

4758t1a.jpg

801t2a.jpg

3468t3a.jpg

8661t4a.jpg

You're right. Kinda too far to reach comfortably to play with them. Sort of defeats the purpose. ;-)

[Font][Font color = "green"]Here's my
signature. It's green so no one will think I am
actually saying something related to this post.
[font/]

She needs to trim that bush a bit.....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Tattoos and piercings are about the limit for me for body modification considered in good taste. The guy doing the procedure needs a good swift kick to the nuts and the guy getting it done needs electroshock therapy to reset his brain function to closer to normal. Some people's children, in fact those some people never should have had children.
WVBOWAK

NV's right. I may have to rethink my position.

Sitting alone on some far off distant hill. Waiting for the last few minutes before glassing light. I reach down and feel my leg..............

>Bet that will look fantastic in
>another 20 years.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Yeah... Her Tittts will be by his ankle... LMAO
horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

they dont look half as bad as most of your wives do........and she told you they were just for you.. and your making fun of this guy.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom