Globalism???

That is wild… also a bad idea. People look at housing costs and lack of affordability, well if population growth slows, then inventory will rise and make things less expensive… but since the gov is running several Ponzi schemes IE Medicare/Social security, a bunch of elites believe they can replace a lack of tax payers with immigrants… issue is when there is no common language, common culture or values you can have serious breakdowns in society and the replacers might just end up replacing the entire country with something conjured up in their own image

That is wild. There does seem to be a master plan going forward. They don't include Africa or South America. I guess that's where the immigrants will come from.

There's been a lot of talk about people being displaced and mass migration because of climate change which is total BS. I'm old and I wish the rest of you the best of luck.

That is wild. There does seem to be a master plan going forward. They don't include Africa or South America. I guess that's where the immigrants will come from.

There's been a lot of talk about people being displaced and mass migration because of climate change which is total BS. I'm old and I wish the rest of you the best of luck.
Thanks Eel. Pretty weird times we live in but I’m sure the world felt pretty off circa 1939. For my little ones sake I hope things turn around. Hope for the best prepare for the worst I guess

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom