giant's

WELL......THE SEASON STARTS THURSDAY, I THINK THE BOYS ARE LOCKED & LOADED.....(OUTSIDE OF A COUPLE DINGS).........GO GIANTS..........YD.

Here you go YD. hahaha:)

http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=bos&tcid=mm_sf_sitelist

By stats only, this would be my opening day roster ~

1) Torres - cf
2) Sanchez - 2b
3) Huff - lf
4) Posey - c
5) Sandoval - 3b
6) Fontenot - ss
7) Belt - 1b
8) Schierholtz - rf
9) Pitcher
ph - Burrell in about the 6th inning or so and start him often giving Belt, Schierholtz, and Torres rest. Platoon Fontenot, Tejada, and Sanchez in the middle infield, and use DeRosa at the corners or in the OF. It gets trickier when Ross comes back because you would want him in the lineup as a regular.

Eel

EEL.....NOTHING MORE I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAN A GIANT VS REDSOX WORLD SERIES.....I DONT BELIEVE ITS IN THE CARDS.

I LIKE YOUR WHOLE LINEUP BUT I HAVE MT AT SHORTSTOP & I HAVE TO FIND MORE PLAYING TIME FOR DEROSA. NICE THING ABOUT THAT GIANT TEAM IS IT DOES HAVE A LOT OF FLEXIBILITY.....A MGRS. DREAM. IT LOOKS LIKE I MIGHT MAKE AS MANY AS 9 OR 10 GAMES THIS YEAR......6 LAST. I ALSO HAVE 4 BUDDIES THAT ARE AVID FRISCO FANS.....THATS ALWAYS A FUN DEAL. BTW THE BOSOX ARENT LOOKIN TO SHABBY EITHER, FUN TO HAVE A TEAM IN BOTH LEAGUES......TAKE CARE.......YD.

Yeah, Dall goes to see the games when the Sox are in town. Quote speaking of the Blue Jays just last season, "YOUR IN WITH JUST THE 4TH BEST TEAM IN THE AMERICAN LEAGUE EAST RACE....(JAYS)...... THAT THE TOUGHEST DIVISION IN BASEBALL. THE REDSOX ARE PLAYING .600 BALL, AND ARE IN 3RD PLACE IN THAT DIVISION. I WILL BE AT THE PARK SAT & SUN TO SEE MY BOSOX PLAY.."

The guy is a troll... or Bandwagon fan at best. Reminds me of the Black lady who insisted on being admitted for membership in the all Men's club. I get really nervous when Dall roots for any team that i like. I also know that Dall told me that there was nothing i could do to stop him from posting on my thread...what a idiot!!lmao!

Joey

Eel's opening day roster:

1) Torres - cf
2) Sanchez - 2b
3) Huff - lf
4) Posey - c
5) Sandoval - 3b
6) Fontenot - ss
7) Belt - 1b
8) Schierholtz - rf
9) Pitcher

larrbo's opening day lineup:

1) Torres- cf
2) Sanchez- 2b
3) Huffdaddy- rf
4) Posey- c
5) Burrell- lf
6) Panda- 3b
7) Belt- 1b
8) Tejada-ss
9) The Freak- P

JOEY.....LEAVE ME BE & JUST ENJOY THIS NEW THREAD....I AM A FAN.

"I REMIND YOU OF A BLACK WOMAN" ......THATS REALLY ODD.

BUT WHY DID YOU FOLLOW ME OVER HERE TO THIS THREAD??? YOUR JUST CAUSING MORE TROUBLE.......HAVE A GOOD WEEK........YD.

Follow you all the way over here? too funny!

Nothing against Black Women but that's how you act!

Sure thing Dall, I'll let you be. If i really thought for one second that you could come here as a True Fan and contribute without playing the big jerk know it all (more than what you hear off ESPN), with your BS, CAPLOCK, grand statements of rubbish, maybe. We'll see!

Joey

JOEY....HERES A NEAT DEAL FOR YOU & 3 OF YOUR GIANT FRIENDS. I JUST SPOKE TO MY BUDDY DAN......MOST YEARS OUR SEATS GO UNUSED 3-4 TIMES A YEAR....4 SEATS....FOR VARIOUS REASONS. THEY ARE 2ND ROW BACK .....FIRST BASE SIDE. I CAN ARRANGE A DATE OR TWO FOR YOU AT NO COST......IF YOUR WILLING LIGHTEN UP & FORGET YOUR GRUDGE. THE TICKETS COULD BE SENT TO YOU IN THE MAIL (DATE PENDING) OR AS DAN SUGGESTED WE COULD JUST DO A WILL CALL AT THE PARK. CONSIDER THE OFFER................YD. (PARKING INCLUDED).

Nice of you to offer but i have friends with season tickets. I've been to the park, loved it, but i hate driving, even going to the Bay Area unless i really have to. I either watch or Tape and watch every game, not a bad way. Thanks, but no thanks!

Joey

Yukon...your a jerk. Send the damn tickets to....

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

>
> HE HE......WHERE YA BEEN
>HARDWAY ??? .........YD.

Workin and chasin my 18month old around. Have 3 jobs going right now and not enough guys to fill the seats so I spent all day on an excavator....plus I have to spray my almonds this weekend...Ya spring.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

B Bochy announced today that Branden Belt will be their regular season starting first baseman. Travis Ishikawais is gone, put on Waivers, where i feel there is a very good chance that he will be picked up by another team. Bochy acknowledged that having Ross injured helped in the decision to keep Belt up on the "big Club". Bochy said, "We wanted to start with the best team possible." It's a done deal.

I feel for Travis and wish him well. Though he showed moments of power and last season he proved to be a better than average pinch hitter, his excellent glove work at First Base never was enough to make up for the inconsistencies at the plate whenever he got the chance to start. With the Giants, he was doomed to be a defensive replacement at best, maybe he'll find a new team that can use him everyday. Hello Brandon Belt, good luck Travis Ishikawa!

How's about them Giants! :)

Joey

Today's the day. Humm baby. Go Giant's beat the Dodger's.

Hey Eel I think my lineup looks like it won out over yours....I hope it works out.

Dam YD i have never been to that yard, don't like the bay area at all but free seats would change my mind for the day anywaycowboy57

HEY COWBOY........HOW YA DOIN.......DODGERS LOOK READY & STRONG. GONNA BE A LONG SEASON.......YOU BETTER STAY OUT OF FRISCO/ THAT DODGER BLUE IS EASY TO SPOT AMONGST ALL THAT ORANGE.........TAKER EASY......YD.

Big screen TV is fired up, Pizza in the oven and I have my orange shirt on. Must be baseball time. Go Giants.

We'll just call it opening day jitters.....but they definitely were sloppy. Fundamental "small ball" mistakes.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

OK Eel....my lineup didn't win last night. Let's put your boys on the field tonight and get a win.

larrbo, thank goodness for your pick of "Pat the Bat" Burrell, or we probably would have got shut out.

Eel

WELL.....TIMMY THREW WELL ENUFF TO WIN THE GAME FOR SURE, HE LOOKED PRETTY SHARP. HOPE BURRELL CAN FIND A GROOVE/AND STAY IN IT, AND BELT JUST LOOKS LIKE A GOOD HITTER/ ITS A GIFT......YD.

HEY LARRBO.......WHEN DO YOU LEAVE ON YOUR BASEBALL VACATION ?? I WILL BE IN BOSTON THE 3RD WEEK IN APRIL.....THEN ON TO IRELAND FOR 10 DAYS......MIGHT CATCH ONE GIANT GAME BEFORE WE LEAVE TOO. HAVE A GOOD TRIP...........YD.

We leave for the 3 game series with the Cubs on May 12th then go to Denver for the two games there.

I need a little help!!!!!!

I just changed over from Dish to Direct at the wife's request. Anyhow, I can't find FSBA anywhere.......And that's where the game is today. I get the COMCAST broadcasts and find FOX west, NY, Cincinatti, etc BUT no Bay Area. Can someone tell me where it's @?????

Or do I need to call and get the MLB channel before 4:10 today????

Gotta see Cain break this mini slump we're in!!!!!!!

But did Belt convince you he belongs already??? Looked good against Kershaw and last night he hit the ball HARD 3Xs.

BELT JUST LOOKS LIKE A PREMIUM STICK TO ME, VERY COMFORTABLE, & SELECTIVE MOST OF THE TIME......PLAYER FOR THE FUTURE......YD.

Too early to tell much, hince the Giant's haven't even won a game yet. BUT he seems comfortable in the box. I guess we'll really see when he goes into a slump and how he reacts to that.

And Rookie of the Year talk is still months away. And that has a lot to do with how others do too. Be nice to solidify that first base spot with an average and pop.

IMO Posey has to prove himself again this year. We all saw what Panda did last year after having a great "09" season. And Posey left runners in scoring position his first 2 at bats last night.

Giant's had a great spring UNTIL I got there. Then they last all 3 games I went too. Then they swept the A's and I never saw one of those games. Then I watched the first two against the hated Dodgers and they lost both. Seems a pattern!!! I work a double shift tomorrow so no Giants for me. If they lose today and win tomorrow I might have to follow them from a distance for awhile.

Anybody know the DirectTV channel for Fox Bay Area??????

Slayer, not sure but i don't think direct tv carries the channel that you're looking for. it is 419 on dish... The game today is on KTXL, 1:00 pm, channel 40

Though one home run does not make a season, Belt's talent and ability was/is pretty much a given. The only variable being if or not he was to start the season in the "Bigs".

I'm still worried about the left side of the infield. The wins will come alright but we can't afford to just throw away games we otherwise would have won if we want the division championship again. Steady up boys!

Joey

Joey, I share your concern about the left side. I was pretty upset with Panda last night. He threw the ball away when he didn't even have a chance of getting the runner at first. Little League mistake.

Eel

You are right Joey....that game felt really good. I think they just needed to loosen up a little. Hopefully Zito will be on after the car accident.

Joey, thanks for your post. I thought Fox cable channel, not network.

Turned the game on and it was 8-0.

Think I need to stay away for awhile.

Cain is a stud. I think Bochy will pull the starters in situations like today.....game not on the line. The press has made a big deal about how all the starters except Zito pitched more innings last year than they ever have in their careers. I bet that is the case every year for the teams that make it to the WS so I'm not concerned.

You betcha guys, Thanks! Had me some fun tonight, little poker with the gang. Won myself $50. too, ain't to shabby.

I see where the Giants are on ESPN2 today, 5:00 PM local time, ch 144 dish

Zito has been pitching better than anybody this spring but that accident he went through can't have helped. Still though, we may have took some of the sail away from them Dodgers Saturday and i wouldn't be at all surprised to see us tally up some more crooked numbers.

Joey

After one inning of tonights game we are back to the Giants baseball we all love....Torture

"Torture"

:), Well, we caught up to them, it's 3-3 bottom of the seventh. Zito did pretty good after that first inning. Not a bad 4th or 5th pitcher. Too bad he wasn't getting paid like one.

Joey

Ant, did you see one single Giants fan from here laughing at you or your team last year? I don't think so... Pretty classless of you! Good show in your series win at your park. Save the laughing until toward the end of the season, you may need some humor then!

Joey

I don't know how you guys feel but the worst part of the Dodgers series was only one game with Kruk and Kuip and early games. I was happy thinking great, we finally get a 7PM game I can watch tonight with Kruk and Kuip then I looked in the paper and the game is at 3:35PM. Bummer.

I agree!!!!! Let's get to some kind of normal schedule, and a good solid dose of Mike and Dwayne.

Tomorrow is another 3:?? start. WTF!!!!!

Timmy Jim Jam Slamma Bam Lincecum dished out the really nasty stuff to the Pads hitters today!! 13 K's and honestly, i can't see how the Pads got the three hits off him that they managed to do. Lincecum pitched about as excellent as i've ever seen a guy throw! Way to go Timmy! Good on the Giants to pick up this much needed win. It's a long haul boys and i'm looking forward for the other Giants hurlers to try and out do lincecum's performance today.

Brian Wilson got his feathers ruffled a bit toward the end there, no matter, i see the guy being the beast that he is again this year. It's just nice to see him on the field.

3 hits apiece for our 3-4-and 5 hitters with Posey going yard, Atta Babe!! The 1-5 guys in the lineup are collectively hitting .332 so far this season. That's facing some good pitching. These guys can Rip! :)

Joey

YA GOTTA PACE YOURSELVES BOYS......ITS A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT...........155 TO GO UUUUGGGHHH....TORTURE ....YD.

Kind of a wierd strike zone for most of the game. Is it time to give Rowand more at bats?

Venison and Zinfandel are GOOD!

"155 games to go and I'm already out of finger nails. WTF?"

Yea Eel, Congrats to our guys for evening it up in the 9th with two out. That really is very hard to do but with our team this past couple years you just got to believe that we are never out of it.

Strike zone? You have no idea how i shout at those umps thru my TV! :) I feel like those umps just flat take the bat out of our players hands sometimes. The "strike zone" is just that and not in any way a variable but every ump has his own interpretation of where exactly it is...that is just wrong and those umps who refuse to acknowledge the low or high strike, need to be called on the carpet to be "in-serviced", or told to, "grab some pine, meat"

Rowand, Zito, Sandoval; three guys that were not huge impact players on last years team, that can make huge contributions to this years team. Bochy has a strong history of playing the "hot hand". Look for him to start the known streak hitter, Rowand, a bit more often until... Also Belt may be due for a day or two off. Huff could play first base opening another outfield spot for either Rowand or Schierholtz.

I'm hoping Cain has his best stuff tonight. Really like to send a message to SL, you're playing with the big boys now! :)

Joey

Joey, your last 2 posts are spot on. Timmy dealt against SD.

Rowand deserved to start in right tonight, Burrell in left and Huff at 1B. The kid impresses me but needs a day off.

Cain will live up to the challenge Timmy set for him.

Hope the Panda can keep this going. Huff and Posey haven't really been hitting in the clutch yet, nice to have Sandoval cleaning up the mess when they get to him. I only yelled at him twice this year so far.

Wilson is a concern. I believe his injury has him at about the 4th week of spring training right now.

Sanchez has been a nice surprise for me. Torres down a little, Sanchez way up.

Wining in the 12th after being down with 2 outs in the ninth should build some confidence too>

That strike zone thing is the most frustrating thing in sports. For both sides.

Maybe Panda has the right idea after all. He'll swing at any pitch at any time. He's the only player in the league who can hit some of the ones he swings at.:) But as long as he's hitting them, it's hard to rag on him too much.

Eel

I am sure they will gell over the next few games. It's way to early to stress!

The one thing I will say however, collectively, these guys look like a bunch of clowns! Who came up with these haircuts?

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

LAST EDITED ON Apr-10-11 AT 07:47AM (MST)[p]They showed the pre game WS Ring presentation on TV last night.

That was pretty emotional. I love the Giants!

Kruk and Kuip got one to. Cool!

I wonder what they did with Uribe and Renteria's rings? Sent them UPS?:) Bengie Molina too?

Eel

That's a nice enough looking Ring Rack but this is the ring that the players got.

2253sf-giants-ring.jpg

Joey

Nice photo from the 60's, I was watching that game live when this happened.

Now that all of the ceremonies are over the boys can get down to business and play ball. Let's start tonight with the Dodger's. Go Giant's beat LA!

I will have my dodger cap and sweat shirt on.got some free tickets to the games this week,turned down tonight game,because my grandson is pitching tonight.but headed there tomorrow.you giant fans are lot worst than what happened last week.i stop going and taking my kids because of the some of those ##### that are there.but tomorrow will a little diferent.

"you giant fans are lot worst than what happened last week"

That's a pretty ugly statement and you're painting with a pretty broad brush there cowboy. Best of luck tomorrow night.

Eel

First 10 game evaluation of the 2011 Giants:

1. They are off to a similar start to last year only playing well every third game. And we liked the results from last year.

2. Unless Brandon Belt picks it up quick, I think he will go back to Fresno when Cody Ross is activated. Huff will move back to first base.

3. My main concern is the fielding....way to many errors and mental mistakes in the field. I knew Tejada wasn't a great defensive player, but it seems like doesn't have much range.

4. I think the pitching will kick in soon and will carry this team to the playoff's again.

5. Panda will be NL come back player of the year.

So sit back and enjoy the ride Giant's fans.

Tuff series win over the Dodgers but a series win it was!

Good Picks there Larrbo. I liked seeing Pablo hit that dinger right handed, that's a real good sign over last year...and who would'a thunk our third string second baseman, is a BEAST?.lol

Again, tuff win and series win but we should be getting kinda seasoned with that by now... :)

Joey

That was a much needed series win for sure. I think the Giants were suffering from a World Series hangover. Way too many physical and mental errors. I hope they settle down and play better ball going forward.

I'm stoked about our offensive lineup 1 through 8. No real weak spots. The opposing pitcher gets no break.

Brandon Belt was a question mark from the beginning. Management decided to test him by fire. I would like to see Huff Daddy go back to first base. He looks almost too old for the outfield.

Brian Wilson looked sharp the last two games.

GO GIANTS!!!

Eel

Don't be surprised if the Giants sent Belt back down to Fresno just to give him a mental break, plus giving him an oppurtunity
to get his batting eye sharpened up and his batting confidence a boost!

Rackmaster, what happened? You must have run outa weed? lol

Either that or you had someone else type your note above. :) Good job!!

I'll leave the who goes where up to Bochy. There's gonna have to be some moving guys around as a couple of our guys get well. Bochy earned the right to do as he see's fit as far as i'm concerned.

We had our little home Poker game at a guys house that don't have dish so we didn't get to follow the game. I saw Zito go down before i left and saw Posey smash that dinger but nice to see another "W" to the good when i just now got home...a $35. winner!

Bring out the brooms!!! How bout them Giants!!

Joey

Joey, it sounds like you are on a winning streak with the poker games. Maybe it's time to head to Vegas for the World Series of Poker.

LoL! Yeah Right! Though i do like to play Larry, i'm only a so so player at the home game level and do well at our games because some of the guys for whatever reason are beatable but would consistently get my rear end handed to me in most any other level of game. I lost once last year, once this year, with one more session to play in a couple weeks.

Like i said in another thread, i don't have to win...but it's sure nice to do so. :)

Man o man, was pulling hard for the sweep last night. Was great to see us come back from the 3-1, 4-1 hole that we got in. Loved the power that is starting to show in our lineup. Not the best way to be heading into Colo for a series but i'm looking forward to the games there. Tim tonight!

It's time to find out just how good those Rockies really are!!

Joey

Well it looks like the world beater Colo Rockies, formally with their best record in baseball, aren't really all that tuff to beat. Nothing like giving a team a good stomping, like stomping them twice back to back, to let them know just where they stand. I'll wager that there are some Rox players a bit shook up after being held to only 7 total hits in two games at their own park! Yeah Buddy!

It ain't getting any easier for the rox tomorrow. Cain Baby, Matt Cain!! :)

Joey

I really like what I have seen in the last two games against the Rockie's. Guys are taking good at bats and they are all getting some good hit and the pitchers look very good. I don't want to jinx the guys today......but I got the broom out of the closet this morning.

Stow it Rack!! :)

That makes four series in a row that we've won, we'll take 4-2 on a road trip anytime!

Good to see Cody Ross back out in right field. As much as i liked Belt, imo, we're a better team with Huff at first and Ross in right.

Joey

4 losses in a row..............Glad they are getting outta town.

3 teams that are struggling too. Might be the best thing that could happen right now.

I like what I've seen outta Vogelsong so far, Barry who????

THEY WILL GET HOT SOON & RUN OFF A FEW IN A ROW.......ITS A FUNNY GAME .....(THE ONLY GAME IN WHICH THE OFFENSE DOES NOT CONTROL THE BALL)..........YD.

Who are these guys??

It's a long season but with Pablo out, we need somebody or somebodys to get hot.

Glad to see Bum have a great start today, was starting to worry about the boy.

We gottem right where we want em! :)

Joey

We got 'em right where we want them.:) Good point Joey.:)

Lackluster offense for sure. We need our spark plug Torres (IMO). Rowand is hot!

Vogelsong pitches today (I think).

YD, the Giants and the Red Sox have the same record (13-15, 5 games out). Both have sputtering offenses. At least they are healthy.

Eel

HEY EEL.......ONLY 5 OUT W/132 GAMES TO GO........THATS THE GOOD NEWS. YOU KNOW IT BEISBOL.........ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. BEISBOL HAZ BIN VEERRY GOOD TO MI !!!!.............YD.

Huh, what do you know? We swept the Rockies! How about that? They were supposed to be real good weren't they? Not us though, we're just supposed to be "lucky".

Looks to be another whole season where the SF Giants team and fans will get no respect. I wonder when they will ever learn...oh wait, the East coast guys already know all there is to know, read their stuff they'll tell you, the Giants hardly seem worthy of mention.

Yep, we gottem right where we want em!! Again! I love it ;-)

Joey

Another Classic game pitched by Timmy last night and another walk off winner in the 9th. I'm getting so i don't want to miss a pitch!

Larrbo buddy, Are you and the Wife fixen to head back East to catch some Giant's games? Seems there was mention of a trip about now... Sounds like a blast!

Joey

HUBA...HUBA......THIS IS THE KIND OF STREAK YOU CAN ONLY HOPE FOR. THE ROCKIES SERIES WAS REALLY A CONFIDENCE BUILDER, HOPE TO MAKE 3 MORE GAMES IN JUNE........SAY HEY...............YD.

We fly out of Chico tomorrow morning to Chicago to watch 3 games then to Denver for the two games there. If you watch the game on Sunday we have tickets right behind home plate in the 3rd row. I will have my Cream colored Willie Mays jersey and Pat will be wearing her orange Posey jersey. Having dinner at Ditka's tomorrow night.....hope to have a great time and bring back 5 wins.

Enjoy your trip, I'm jealous.

Nice little "No Offense" win streak. Poor frickin starters. Pitching their arses off, fo no decision. Lincecum was lights out his last 2 starts.

Game's on in 5. Maybe we can score tonight. Huff is gettin close, maybe tonight's the night.

Right on Larrbo!! Don't hold out for super trophies... we'll take any little Wins that we can get!! :)

Be safe Bud!!

Joey

Scored as many runs as they had in any of the previous 6 games but a bullpen meltdown kinda hurt.

But I'm gonna make an excuse. They played Thursday on the West coast game getting over @ around 1600, hop a plane to Chicago and play a day game?? around 1100 hours. Between airport, flight, travel to hotel, maybe 6 hours sleep in a different time zone. Why wasn't the Friday game a night game instead on today's game??????? I think they got set up. Tonight will be different.

What to do with Zito?? See how Vogelsong does tnight. But if he pitches like he has in 2 of his 3 starts, reassign Zito to Fresno?? Call it a rehab assignment?? Or go with a 6 man rotation? Can't really send Vogelsong down can you?? What a problem to have.

It was really cold at yesterdays game...fog and a pretty good wind. Today is different...foggy, higher winds and it is raining, great weather for a ball game. Hopefully the game will go off and we can get a win.

The Giant's/larrbo has been postponed. They will play a double header later in the season. Looks like you gotta go back to Chicago larrbo!

Use Zito when we are behind 8+ runs late and we need someone to fill the gap. Save our pen. Then use him when we have a 20 game lead with 19 games to play.:)

Eel

I don't think we will come back on June 28th. It's a bummer because todays seats were right behind home plate at 250 each. Anyone going to Chicago the end of June. Well we are off to Denver in the morning. Go Giants.

Couple knee-jerk rteactions;

1) That Colo series sucked!

2) Looks to me like DeRosa (.167) at third base is a bust. Even Tejada is quicker to the ball and a better fit at third, until the Panda gets back, than DeRosa. I think DeRosa has had plenty of time to prove one way or another if he can be a major player, as advertised, for this team. Thumbs down from what i can see!

3)Rowand is in a big time slump and again swinging at balls way outside or in the dirt. Let the young lefty Schierholtz start in Right, Burrel, who's hot, in Left, and Torres play center with Ross and Rowand grabbing some pine,...meat.

4) Bullpen troubles? Doesn't look good, We'll see!

5) As for our offensive team in general, nobody seems to be hitting up to their potential with some of our big guys taking center stage. We are doing ok but we need some guys to pick it up and start smacking that old ball around the park. A few gappers here and there is fine but i wanna see guys smacking them off the walls or better yet, over the fences. Come on guys, too many of you are behind the pitch and fouling good to hit pitches off, swinging at bad pitches you couldn't possibly hit, or just plain getting cheated in your halfhearted cuts up there. Play like you practice!!

All said and done, i'm still way happy with our Team this year. We're going to use, need a lot of guys and our bench and pen will, IMO, be the difference in the long season over the other contenders. Yes, it's nice to be in a offensive slump and not playing all that well yet still winning so many games and being one of the top teams but...WE CAN DO BETTER!!!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom