Giants, final push!!!!!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
With permission from larrbo, I thought it would be good to start a new thread to end the season. His original thread was getting harder and harder to navigate.

I sure hope it's not a jinx:)

We are looking good IMO.

We have 9 more games vs the D-backs. That's a bit worrysome, and three more vs the Dodgers. I think it's going to be a madhouse to the very end. At this point it's going to boil down to which team wants it the most.

Dodger fans and D-back fans welcome to give your thoughts.

GO GIANTS!

Eel

It's real possible! We need a bit of hot help from the triple A guys that get called up! Be able to give the starters a day off every now and then, but it's possible.

We need help in our bullpen!!!

Our support guys 1&2 6-8 are all playing great ball!

Remember when our Defense couldn't seem to make a play? That's History, this team can now play some "D"!

Scoot is Fantastic, wherever whatever, the dude balls!!

With Milkey, IMO, we were going to run away with our division. One game, they all played together one game...it was Awesome!! Without him, we still are probably the best "TEAM" but our BullPen worries me and hope when we can expand the Roster, we get some solid help in that dept.

Go Giants!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

kicking asses now... in their house!!
I hope its fud'ed the Dodgers up so bad they go into a 12 game slump and end up in last place and then Ramirez kills himself!!
Arias- I was just to a point of thinking he was ANOTHER Rich Aurelea!!
THATS GONE FOR NOW!!

GO GIANTS

I mispoke. We have 6 more games vs Dodgers. The last 3 games of the season in October. For now, we spanked them back down in the standings.

I think we lost a little defense when we traded for Pence. Looks like Lincecum has caught fire (but I said that before)I mean it this time.:)

larrbo, I hope you're off the DL soon and 100% for the hunt!

Eel

Nice game from Zito last night with some timely hitting. Hope Buster is back tonight for game two. Stay hot Pagen.

Eel doing well 10 days after surgery. Walking a mile three times a day for the past 5 days. Go to doctor today and will see when I can do some harder workouts.

Zito was really solid last night. One of the big things that has really helped them is the production they've been getting from Belt and Crawford. They've both been big contributors lately, and I know for a fact that has been a pleasant surprise for Boch.

Now, if everyone can stay healthy, if Lincecum and Zito keep pitching like they have lately and the bullpen gets back to where it was when Casilla was stellar, they should be fine. It was good to see Casilla pitch like the 'old' Santiago the last two times he took the mound.

If this keeps up, I may try to score some post-season tickets!

Is Fernando Valenzuela still throwing for the dodgers?

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>Is Fernando Valenzuela still throwing for
> the dodgers?
>
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

No, but he's still associated with the Dodger organization. He mows Tommy Lasorda's lawn.

Eel

Yep, them Dodgers are doing their best to buy a division championship. These new players contract calls for way more due them than the Giants pay for all their players put together for a whole year. Look at the Yankee's though, all their buying up of all-star type players contracts and assembling them on their "team", still they have a hard time getting there let alone winning it all.

Is this dirty pool? i don't think so but maybe i'm just jealous that they seem to have that kind of money to spend on their team make-up and we don't. In any case, team chemistry wins Championships. That and playing great ball when it's needed.

Remember 2010? That was what a real team was all about and big money had little to do with it!!

Go Giants!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

The giants played with no effort yesterday,the Braves were lauhing in the dugout when the Braves hit a short blooper outfield and was no effort on the Giants to catch that ball.Good team chemistry needs a team to hustle.

264, yeah, i agree. The Giants just didn't look good yesterday. I think all teams have their ups and downs and yesterday, it was the Giants turn to be down. That could be a important game down the line, hope not.

We have a important couple sets of games coming up, first the Astro's starting Tues,. then with the Cubs right after that. Important because these are games against pitchers and teams that we SHOULD clearly win. The Astro's trio of Pitchers scheduled against us have a combined W-L record of 9-27 with a combined ERA of 5.35...not very good!

Then the Cubs also throw three sub-par Pitchers against us, none of them having a ERA under 4.50.

Just because we hold a strong edge in the pitching dept over both of these basement like performing teams, doesn't always mean sure wins. We are supposed to win, we should win them. So, we do need to take advantage of our late season schedule and win ALL of these 6 games.

Go Giants!!

Joey

so now the Dodgers closer has a bad pump again and my end it........................................................!!!
I'll take it...(am a sick batage)
We need more seperation LIKE 6 games would be okay!

Ok it's time to put Scutaro or arias out in left field. Arias is too hot to platoon and Crawford while not as hot has not done anything tO deserve the platoon

So word is Nady gets the start in left tomorrow. But listening to bochy in the preg show today he has not rules out arias in left field. He said he just need to give him some flies to see if he can do it.

The Giants, final push!!!!!

+1 nitis!

The Giants didn't gain any ground on the NL West today but neither did they lose any of their 4.5 game lead on the division. They played tired ball against the Cubs today yet there were some sparks still the same. We needed another inning or two once we finally woke up! :)

WTF the Dodgers are doing, i don't know. They can't seem to beat anybody here lately. I don't look for this to continue but looking at the stats of some of the new guys that they payed 260+ million dollars for, one has to wonder what the #### they were thinking!

Go Giants!!

Joey

Arizona plays tough. Right now I'm a HUGE Arizona fan (while they play the Dodgers.) Starting Monday, I'll hate the D-backs.:)

Arizona has to feel they're still in it with all the inter division play ahead.

Nail biter time!

GO GIANTS!!!

Getting ready to watch the game today. How can they keep Arias out of the lineup.....he hit .417 in August. Interested in seeing how Nady does in Left Field, Blanco looks terrible right now. Timmy needs to have his stuff today with 5 days rest.

Go Giant's!!!!

I watched the game until the 7th inning where by then the Giants were behind by 2 or 3 runs. Had to go out on a service call here in town and the game was over by the time i got back here. Giants Win!! lol! What a great surprise to come home to but like Matt Cain said, these guys just seem to find a way to score more runs!

I'm still worried about the Bullpen! We are just not near as solid there as we have been the past few years.

Go Giants!!

Joey

It's kind of funny, for most of the season our starting pitchers have carried the load to keep us in the race. Now we are starting to hit the ball and score runs and the starters are in kink of a funk. Hopefully they will all get on track as we move to October.

Go Giant's

Hang on boys and girls,the Dreaded Dodgers are headed into Sf to square off against our Beloved Giants for 3 big games that have a make or break air of them not so much for our Giants as for the Dodgers. A possible Giants good showing during this set could have the Dodgers reeling backwords at 7 1/2 game behind us and also not looking well for a wildcard berth. If the Dodgers do do well, they can gain some ground on us but not overtake us just yet.

Tonight's game: 7:15 Beckett vs Lincecum

Tomorrow's, Sat: 1:05 Capuano vs Cain

Sunday's game: 5:00 Kershaw vs Zito

Maybe not our best Pitching matchups but who knows. The Dodgers have been having a lot of trouble scoring runs even with their latest multi gazillion dollar all-star acquisitions. If we play our game, we should be OK!

I can't wait, Go Giants!!

Joey

That's right Joey! Dodger time! I would love to get two out of three at home. We've been playing better on the road lately. We gotta turn that around!

"It's going to be intense out there," Bochy said. "That's why you play the game. That's why we're here. This is what you should look forward to. It should be a good series. There's going to be a lot of tension here."

I'm glad I've got my MM buddies here for support!

Eel

I Love ROMO....(NOT THAT FAG IN Dallas!!)
its like he's laughing at the batter's!
19 da number....

I agree goat. Romo looks unhittable again. Marco Scutaro keeps on rolling! Kind of like the Cody Ross of 2012. (who is this guy?)

Well, well, well. We took 2 out of 3 from the Dodgers/Red Sox/Marlins/Phillies.

Whew! No wonder I'm tired:)

GO GIANTS!!!!

Eel said, "Well, well, well. We took 2 out of 3 from the Dodgers/Red Sox/Marlins/Phillies."

Well said! :) That's Funny Eel!!

I got a kick from most of the Dodger fans on the Blog pages that i read. They kept saying how they should have Kershaw in there Pitching and they'd be winning. How could they win if they score no runs? It was a stupid argument but Dodger fans, unlike the Dodgers, are grasping at anything they can. It is really hard to believe that a, not going to call it a team, bunch of guys with that much combined talent, can't do A LOT better than they have!

There sure was a ton of Dodger Favoritism displayed by the game hosts today. That Oral Hershizer dude is a Dodger suck-up from way back. I wonder at times if he knows just how stupid he sounds when he makes up all the slanted homer BS that he says during the games? This isn't local Programing. This is ESPN! lol

I heard about a Dozen times how the poor Dodgers have such a hard remaining schedule. It's payback time for the easy schedule they had to start out the season!! Besides, Az, Colo, and S.Diego are teams that are not going to roll over for us. Far from it, we'll have to play good ball against them but i feel we have far the better team. We just need to play our game!!

I think Hanly Ram was way stoned or something out there today! Twice that i saw, he erroneously started walking off to their dugout as if the umps call was going to be strike three! What a Ma-rooon, LMAO!!

Go Giants!!

Joey

Perhaps a start against the last-place Rockies can be the cure for what has recently ailed Giants right-hander Ryan Vogelsong.

Colorado, which trailed the first-place Giants by 22 1/2 games following the Rockies' losses in both games of a Sunday doubleheader against the Phillies, will try to play the role of spoiler this week in Denver.

Vogelsong, 12-7 with a 3.29 ERA, has struggled over his last five starts, surrendering 24 earned runs in 21 1/3 innings, as his ERA has climbed from 2.27 to 3.29.

He gave up six runs in 3 1/3 against the D-backs in his last start.

Giants: How the West is won?
? Following the Giants' 4-0 win over the Dodgers on Sunday, the club's remaining 22 games will come within the division. San Francisco is 30-20 against other National League West opponents, going 15-11 at home and 15-9 on the road. The Giants have won 13 of their last 18 games within the division.

? The Giants have lost just five times in 73 games when leading after seven innings.

Worth noting
? Despite his recent struggles, Vogelsong has not lost since Aug. 19.
quote from GIANT.COM

We need to sweep...
gonna be fun to watch the new hair growth on Overton's ....oh never mind that was the whiner thingingy..

batter to keep an eye on with men on base is Pence, Scutaro!!!
Pablo goes deep!!

I never thought that I would say this......"this is be a good game, Zito is starting today"

Giants have a 6 game lead. I hope it continues to the point we can give our starting pitchers some rest.

Eel

P.S. I wonder if it's too late for Magic Johnson to work a trade deal with the Lakers? Maybe Kershaw for Kobe? (I can't help it, it's in my DNA....:))

Wellllllll it aint over yet but the fat lady starting to clear her voice.Still think were a better team than what we been puttin on the field. Are pitchin killed of lately. Didn't like trading for half the BO Sox's,think it hurt Kemp's feelin's. go BLUE.Well I won't have to worry about it for 5 days IT'S HUNTIN season this weekend.Maybe one of those Giant fans will step out into a meadow in his full colors and......... LOL..... cowboy57

Cowboy, Pitchen? You guys are 4-6 in your last 10 games but only scored 2.4 runs a game during that time. Hard to fathom but your hitting is what is killing you guys!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I like what i'm seeing from the Giants. Bochey is playing everybody who might possibly be in a position to help us down the road for a long playoff run. Instead of not playing the guys that haven't been doing so well, which he could do, he gives them the ball even more. "Go do it", he says, " we believe in you and you're going to help this team".

I think that is why he is using all these pitchers lately, not so much to win games, but to give all these guys a chance to work thru any issues they may have had and be ready once the playoffs start.

Lots of people don't give Bochey enough credit but the guy gets the most from his players...and they gladly give it.

Any body else like me not mind seeing Paublo grabbing some pine last night? Paublo is a great talent at the plate and because so, we need to get him right and squared away before things get serious. I have been harping on him all season because of his weight and since he came to the Giants because of his bonehead decisions at times and general lack of smarts, but, until we trade him, he can hit! Get your head in the game pablo!!!

Joey

Joey, it's uncanny how we think alike. With Arias on the bench, the Panda better shape up or he'll be watching the playoffs from the dugout again. It looks like Zito will be a player this post season though.(if we make it)

Eel

Still two weeks to go, so lets not count our division championship yet. A couple players Boch wasn't real high on, Belt and Crawford, have really come a long way since June. I wonder where we'd be without them.

Our Giants are looking better and better. I can't think of a single thing that this team is not doing to improve and get ready for the playoffs! Kudo's to the Coaching staff and even Mr Sabean, they seemed to make most if not all of the right moves when they needed making.

That said, i can't help but dish on the Dodgers some. I can't believe that a team with a recent record of 10-18, going back a month or so, is still very much in the hunt for a wildcard berth. Nothing against the Dodgers, really, it is the fact that they have played such crappy baseball and are still in the hunt that bothers me. I'd much rather see a team with far less talent that is playing at or above their expectations going to the last wildcard berth than the far under achieving Dodgers who have routinely been stinking up the field with their uninspiring play. By many of Dodger fans own opinions, they just don't deserve to be there and against my grain, i generally pull for Western Division team regardless, i'm hoping that they don't make it this year. Enough said.

Kinda nice to see Pablo finally hitting with some authority. He can almost carry this team by himself when he gets hot. Unfortunately, history has shown that when he gets on a roll, he tends to do stupid stuff and get hurt. Lets hope the Coaches can keep him thinking of the teams interests and on track,..that he can get and STAY HOT!!

You guys think Buster Posey will get MVP this year? I hope so and strongly believe that he not only deserves that award but Comeback Player of the Year award as well. Buster is so solid, the guy should be the poster child for MLB.

Go Giants!!

Joey

This is lots of fun to watch and everyone is getting a hand in it too. Now not to be Johnny rain cloud but Bochy needs tO step his game up

He is being very masterful with the use of the bullpen. My gripe is missed opportunities to score runs. For example the other night when Tim was pitching there was runners at first and second with no one out the runner at first was Nady. It's late in the game and sure enough after Nady made an out via interference they sub Blanco in for him on defense the next half inning. Pinch run for him bunt Crawford then 2nd and 3rd with one out the pitchers spot and pagan coming up!

He is so focused on his pitchers he is missing double switches and other opportunities. He got lucky with Casilla once you have 28 guys on the bench it's not may and you have to put Huff at second base

Our majic number is down to 3 now. Any combination of 3 wins by the Giants and 3 losses by the Dodgers, gives us the NL West!

My only regret is that it's highly unlikely we'll clinch during the last three games of the season in LA. How sweet it would be to celebrate at Dodger Stadium.:)

GO GIANTS!!!!!

Eel

2012 NL WEST CHAMPS
2012 NL CHAMPS
2012 WORLD CHAMP
You see Bochy smile?
CAN YOU SAY 2010?
I FEEL IT!!
THANK GOD FOR SATELITE RADIO

Goat, though i like your enthusiasm, you might be getting ahead of yourself there just a tiny tad!! lol

I will say though, CONGRATS TO THE SF GIANTS FOR BEING THE 2012 NATIONAL LEAGUE WESTERN DIVISION CHAMPIONS!!!! YES!!

Very Classy!!

Bring them on! I firmly believe that we have the "TEAM" to take on MLB's best and beat them. We fear no one!!!

Go Giants!!

Joey

Way to go Giant's.....keep it going into the playoffs. I am really enjoying the San Diego Padres playing the Fresno Grizzlies today.

The only thing better than winning in LA is already knowing we are going to the playoffs and upsetting the Dodgers chances. Cain on the mound tonight....BEAT LA...BEAT LA...BEAT LA!

How Nice!! ;-)

Joey

indeed ...thank got for satellite radio I can pack into the wilderness and listen to game also while driving .........
Heading to unit 72 in Nevada to hunt for the nest 10 days then back to work for 6 12's then off to Utah for 10 days then back for duck season ...truly my favorite tome of the year!!!!
hope this 6 hour erection goes away soon...makes it hard to steer! good luck all!
go giants
2010 World champion's(MVP;s not with us any longer so he don't gethis name here)
2012 World Champion's,Posey League MVP,Series MVP Pablo's 5 home run's and outstanding "D" and antic's on field!
happy hunting guys..

Good luck goat!

Question: What's the difference between a hot dog at Dodger Stadium, and a hot dog at AT&T Park?

Answer: You'll be able to buy a hot dog at AT&T this weekend.

Eel:)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-12 AT 05:55PM (MST)[p]Eel, I love you hot dog question. I am in the food distribution business and we buy direct from Farmer John. They send us samples every so offen and one time they sent us a one pound package of Dodger Dogs.....I told the buyers if they even think about bringing them in they are fired. I took the sample and threw in the dumpster.

Go Giant's

Cracked me up Eel!!

How Nice!! ;-)

Hey, how about our American League counterparts across the Bay? I'm not, never was, a huge A's or American League Fanfor that matter, but what they did to overtake the Rangers, who everybody, i mean EVERYBODY, thought was a shoo-in for the American League West Division title, was a very remarkable feat. We got to watch out for them guys! Last day division winners, playing great ball, with a ton of momentum going, a team to watch out for!!

Go Giants!!

Joey

The Giant's 2010 T-O-R-T-U-R-E is alive and well.

We got 'em right where we want 'em.:)

Glad Zito gets a shot tomorrow!

GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Eel

"We got 'em right where we want 'em."

+1, Zito too! Who knows, if his breaking stuff is good and his location on, he just might put up a lot of 0's. I like our chance for game #4. Timmy for the save? :)

No matter what, our "TEAM" wasn't picked to but Won the Division and i'm proud of our Giants!!

Joey

Sorry boys, SF is done in about 24 hours :)

From back in June..wish i could be there now..Its sad to see Votto hurt this time of year...

20120624_125412.jpg

20120624_131524.jpg

Reddog, how you been? We haven't seen you around lately?

AT&T Park in June. Sold out.:) Just sayin'

4419att-park.jpg

We're back in, in a BIG way boys! Bochy is pure genius.

GO GIANT'S!!!!!

Eel

Dog, too bad you couldn't get decent tickets! :)

You give pretty good advice on gunstuff but you maybe had best stick to that...

I think tomorrow is a crapshoot, can go either way. There are a few sound reasons why the Giants would/should/could win but in a one game deal like this,.. time will tell.

I can't believe the Giants play so early tomorrow! Without checking, my bad, i told a client that i would do their job tomorrow. As it turns out, i get to the job-site right at Game Time. I may have to miss watching the game, one of the few i've missed all season!

Go Giants!!

Joey

"That sucks sage..take a radio!"

I have tried to get the Giant's game during the day up here before but no luck at all. I'd guess it's the mountains all around us.

So about game time, i'll be swapping out a crusty old lead sealed cast iron 4" combination Tee down in a sewer line for a Brand new ABS one. I'm hoping the SOB ain't too deep down as sometimes i got to near stand on myy head to get her done.

Hoping my team Hella good luck today. Somebody please step up today! All our guys have taken turns being the hero this second half of the season. I don't care who does it, just like to see it get done!!

Go Giants!!

Joey

I want Saint Louie...
WOW...am wiped out so glad I was able to watch the last 3 games..I alway knew we would win..
Go Giants

Joey, we had to start early so the Yankees could have the prime time slot. You should know that by now.:)

Wow, what a game. I was forced to listen on the radio because of work. I gotta give the Reds credit, they died hard! I thought they were comming back clear to the end. I actually feel bad for Dusty Baker. He's been so close, and I admire him a lot. (He's a former Dodger, but nobody's perfect:))

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-12 AT 08:23PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-11-12 AT 06:57?PM (MST)

Wow, what a series. After losing the first two games at home, nobody gave us a Chinamen's chance to win out. Nobody all year beat the Reds at home three games in a row. Nobody ever in the National League, came back to win the set after being down -O- games to 2. Nobody that is, until our Giants did it this year! Supercalifradulisticexpealidousious! :)

It's been a long season but i'm soooo glad to still be looking forward to more Giants Baseball!

Edit, Eelgrass, yeah, i kind feel bad for Dusty too. He has always been a players Manager, backed his guys all the way and players love playing for a skipper like that. Now for sure, he's stuck with the reputation of a good Manager that could never close it out. I don't know if he really deserves that rep but the record speaks and the media will not ever let him live it down.

Edit#2, Quote, not mine but worth repeating, "The Giants won because Posey is "Latos intolerant".

Go Giants!!

Joey

Congrats to the Giants. They showed their mettle storming back and winning the series. Posey is a beast.
I can see them going all the way. Good luck to your team.

Eldorado

The Nats and the Cards sure are going to a lot of trouble to see who gets to lose to the Giants.:)

Eel

Great game! If like me, i'll bet some of you were thinking about our last game against the Reds when Washington went up 6-0 and started to give it back. We have the better Pen! I'll wager Washington fans are pissed!!

Yep, looks like it's the Cards! Between the two teams, i believe that we match up better against the Cards and it doesn't hurt my feelings a bit that Washington is off for the winter.

Still, It's going to be another very tough series. St Louie hits the crap outa the ball, puts a lot of runs on the board, and has a very creditable pitching staff along with a excellent bull pen. All that, plus they are playing great this last month or so and oh, they are the present World Champs.

I guess we will be underdogs again! Wo is me, how can we possibly win? ;-)

Joey

>That sucks sage..take a radio!
>
>Touche eel, haha! I've been around,
>just dont post much anymore.
>

Hope you got better from cleaning your sinus passage with that bore cleaner.

Great come back for the Card's last night,left those Washington fans silent in dismay.This year was probably one of the best year of playoffs going down to the wire for all the teams,should be a good game between the Giant's and the Cards.

If we can sweep the Cards in St. Louis, that means we only have to win 1 game out of 4 at home. Should be doable.:)

Eel

Big Game tonight Fellas, first game, best of seven series to determine the National League Representative in the World Series. There are only 4 teams left in the whole shebang!

5:00 pm

My Lil Sis is coming for a week or so visit this afternoon and she's also a crazy nut of a Giants fan so we'll be front and center of the Flat screen with tons of good snacks and steaks for later on!

Rumor has it that Larrbo saw to it that Nevada is Minus one nice Deer in it's herd. Wonder if he'll be home by game time...

Can't wait! Go Giants!!

Joey

Great game last night, I think Matt Holiday woke the Giant's up. Now I am routing for the Giant's to beat the local boy Kyle Lohse in game 3.

Back from my hunt in Nevada, had a great time even though we had warm weather. My buddy and I came home with average 4x4 bucks and we saw a fair amount of deer. The back held up well and I was just happy to be there.

52732012_nevada_deer.jpg

Too bad that there is a break day and the teams are traveling. I really think that we had S.Loui on the ropes bad yesterday and would,ve liked to play three more quick games, boom boom boom, you're done!

Holiday's cheap hit on Scoot's at second base needs to be revenged. Hoping that Scoots is ok for the rest of the series. He took a hella bad cheap shot yet not only stayed in the game but came up with a huge bases clearing hit before the pain got too bad. One very tough minded ball player and a difference maker, the kind of guy who can be the reason we win it over another team.!

Is the Yankees game even worth watching? East coast bias, eat your heart out!! :)

Joey

larrbo, you did it! That's as good as the Giants win. Big time congratulations!

"Is the Yankees game even worth watching? East coast bias, eat your heart out!!"

Yes! I'm rooting for NY! I need the Yankee feather in my cap!:)

I just wish we had a catcher as good as Joe Buck says Yadier Molina is, and a starter as good as Chris Carpenter.

Eel

Down 3 games to 1, once again we got them right where we want them! Go Giants!! :)

Win, lose, or draw, we had one heck of a great season!!

Joey

It's Friday and I have my orange polo shirt on. I hope we have one more orange Friday this season. Go Giant's.

Nice win tonight. I feel confident with Vogy and Matty going the next 2 games. We had our backs to the wall before.

Just hope they don't start the SERIES out complacent.

Panda's hot, time for Buster to catch fire too!!!

Dear Giants, Get Hot and Stay Hot!!

Big Game tonight, 4:40 PM

Go Giants!!

Joey

Might as well post up now as i'm not going to be getting much else through my head other than the big game tomorrow, Monday, evening, again @ 4:30PM.

I'm so proud of our SF Giants, to be a Giants Fan and watch them fight back, game after game after game, while facing elimination should they lose just one more time!

Go Giants!!! :)

Joey

Great comeback from the Giant's. Now the rain needs to stop before game time...the Card's are on their heels and we need to get them today. Go Giant's

I haven't slept well for over a week!

Let the magic continue. I'm a total wreck. These boys are going to kill me.:)

Eel

Freaking snow! I've had to clear the snow off my Dish three times this afternoon! Arrgh!

Game time!! Go Giants!!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom