Garland to be charged??

feddoc

Long Time Member
Wafj.

Wafj.

Didn’t I just hear someone say recently that nobody is above the law?

He is hiding the interview because it may sink sleepy Joe on removing and having those documents that he was not supposed to remove from the white House to his unsecured garage. Far-Far worse then what they have on Trump and trying to prosecute him for it.
RELH

No question the Repubs want the recordings to harm Biden politically.

No question the Dems are resisting the release of the recordings to protect Biden politically; that's why they released the transcript, but not the recordings.

They know it's not the content that's harmful, it's his ability to answer questions.

Garland won't be charged in the same way that Bill Barr wasn't charged when he was similarly held in Contempt of Congress.

Three of the last five AGs, including Garland, have been held in Contempt of Congress for not releasing documents to the Legislature.

No question the Dems are resisting the release of the recordings to protect Biden politically; that's why they released the transcript, but not the recordings.

They know it's not the content that's harmful, it's his ability to answer questions.

Garland won't be charged in the same way that Bill Barr wasn't charged when he was similarly held in Contempt of Congress.

Three of the last five AGs, including Garland, have been held in Contempt of Congress for not releasing documents to the Legislature.
The DOJ admitted to altering the transcript.......WTF makes you say there is nothing harmful or criminal edited out??.....faith??...in these guys??

The DOJ admitted to altering the transcript.......WTF makes you say there is nothing harmful or criminal edited out??.....faith??...in these guys??
The DOJ is worried about deep fakes (I still think it's political, even though Biden exercised Executive Privilege). And the Repubs are suddenly not concerned about the Executive Privilege they screamed about when Trump was claiming it during Democratic investigations.

PS... the Republicans leaked cherry-picked security footage of J6 to Tucker Carlson, of all freaking people, who then convinced his sheeple that it somehow disproved J6... even though over 700 of the insurrectionists have pled guilty too the charges; that investigation is what spurred the Barr Contempt charge.

Both sides are dirty AF and both parties picked imbeciles to run the country. We got what we deserve for letting it happen.

But I stick with my prognostication, Garland won't be charged.

100% correct.

However, the Biden DOJ decided that hundreds of years of not using lawfare as a political tool was to be ended.

Peter Navarro sits in a federal prison for contempt of Congress. Steve Bannon is soon to join him.

"Peter Navarro, an ex-White House aide to former President Donald Trump, has reported to a federal prison in Miami, making history as the first former White House official to be imprisoned for a contempt of Congress conviction.". CNN

Garland decided to escalate the lawfare, now let him suffer the consequences.

"NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW"
-Joe Biden

The DOJ is worried about deep fakes (I still think it's political, even though Biden exercised Executive Privilege). And the Repubs are suddenly not concerned about the Executive Privilege they screamed about when Trump was claiming it during Democratic investigations.

PS... the Republicans leaked cherry-picked security footage of J6 to Tucker Carlson, of all freaking people, who then convinced his sheeple that it somehow disproved J6... even though over 700 of the insurrectionists have pled guilty too the charges; that investigation is what spurred the Barr Contempt charge.

Both sides are dirty AF and both parties picked imbeciles to run the country. We got what we deserve for letting it happen.

FFS....you are toeing the DOJ line to a T....

And the Repubs are suddenly not concerned about the Executive Privilege they screamed about when Trump was claiming it during Democratic investigations.

And the left is suddenly a fan of executive privilege they were screaming about not being a thing during those same investigations.

Our political situation has become two sides of the same coin. It’s pretty embarrassing, to be honest. While I still believe the system and ideals of this country are the greatest in the world, “we the people” are doing our damndest to convince the world otherwise.

PS- I also predict Garland will not be charged.

And the left is suddenly a fan of executive privilege they were screaming about not being a thing during those same investigations.

Our political situation has become two sides of the same coin. It’s pretty embarrassing, to be honest. While I still believe the system and ideals of this country are the greatest in the world, “we the people” are doing our damndest to convince the world otherwise.

PS- I also predict Garland will not be charged.
He won’t be. That just the situation were in today. The Republican’t “refuse” to get their people to committed to any united plan for engagement…….. always.

As Homer pointed out earlier…… the Democrats are: “ FFS....you are toeing the DOJ line to a T....“

Conversely, we Republican't couldn’t agree to row a two seater boat together. I’ve learned to expect absolutely nothing from them as a group…… because a group is more than one. Trump is a group of one…….. I vote for every Republican’t as an individual because as a Party they are total worthless.

Last edited:
South Carolina just had their primary with a 13% turnout. Almost all other states have shared a similarly awful turnout this cycle. As long as people are asleep & don't really give a crap about who represents them, we will continue to see outcomes we hate & nothing will change. It's us. It's an "us" problem. Wanna get rid of the establishment swamp that continually disappoints? What's that popular phrase about the definition of insanity?

Screen Shot 2024-06-13 at 10.35.29 AM.png

wetmule, you are spot on! And if anyone thinks this is not exactly as the powers that be (on both sides) want it, may I interest you in some property down in Arizona I have for sale? It's got a great view of the ocean where you walk right out into the water from the back door!

Smaller numbers are easier to control. If they can get smaller numbers to the polls, they can control that easier. And "they" refers to everyone. I'm not pointing the finger at any group with that.

Both sides are dirty. That is why I will vote for TRUMP

South Carolina just had their primary with a 13% turnout. Almost all other states have shared a similarly awful turnout this cycle. As long as people are asleep & don't really give a crap about who represents them, we will continue to see outcomes we hate & nothing will change. It's us. It's an "us" problem. Wanna get rid of the establishment swamp that continually disappoints? What's that popular phrase about the definition of insanity?

View attachment 148693

Isn't Mike Lee in "big trouble" because he didn't support the incumbent?

As we watch the powers that be spend millions making sure to close the door on Kennedy.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom