Found a bird dog east of Roswell

muley_crazy85

I found a bird dog out on pondasosa road east of Roswell but the dog would not let me get close to it so i wasnt able to catch it. It had a collar and tags. I will take some food with me tomorrow i hope its still there. It was hanging out by a windmill off of the highway. If you lost a dog in that area i can show you where i seen it.

seen a sign at the cato fields turn off with a guys name on it. the name was randy saying he lost his dog. i wrote the number down but cant find it. i bet this is the same dog. this road is probably 15 - 20 miles east of ponderosa just before the rest area.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom