FJB plagiarizes Reagan

Anybody else stolen Reagan's stuff lately? 🤔

Let's_Make_America_Great_Again_button.jpeg

Whataboutism! 😁😁
WTF 🤦 That doesn't mean what you think it means.

Whataboutism would be if I justified bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. That's not what happened. I'm not justifying anything, I'm pointing to hypocrisy... that's not whataboutism.

You've made that mistake before and I've tried to explain it to you, but you're stuck thinking every comparison is whataboutism. It's not.

Problem is, Biden has been lying and plagiarizing since before law school.
Um, yeah, he's an idiot. Nobody's saying he's not.

But don't act like plagiarism is disqualifying to you while supporting a known plagiarist. For example, Trump copied, word for word in some portions, a letter from Ben Carson only 12 days after Carson ran it and Trump took it as his own.

His entire slogan is stolen from Reagan. He's as bad as anybody at stealing people's words and claiming they're his.

WTF 🤦 That doesn't mean what you think it means.

Whataboutism would be if I justified bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. That's not what happened. I'm not justifying anything, I'm pointing to hypocrisy... that's not whataboutism.

You've made that mistake before and I've tried to explain it to you, but you're stuck thinking every comparison is whataboutism. It's not.

😄😄😄😄😄

It's a pretty obvious rip off

But I'm a hell of a lot more concerned that the 100year old Vets were more agile and mentally coherent than Biden.

The look and reaction from Macron as Jill lead Biden away was both priceless, and sad.

Last edited:
Malania plagiarizing Michelle

Trump plagiarizing Elle Woods 😬

A much more in-depth look at Trump's history of plagiarism, though we both know you won't read it...

That is a pathetic stretch.....below even you grizzly....

Malania plagiarizing Michelle

Trump plagiarizing Elle Woods 😬

A much more in-depth look at Trump's history of plagiarism, though we both know you won't read it...

That's cute...Washington Post.

Now Melania Is HOT!

You Don't Believe Me?

Right After Trump Splained He Got A Little PUNANNY On The Side Just Down The Hallway With KM,Ya,She Was SMOKIN HOT!:D

Grizzly after having Clinton, Obama, and Biden in the White House the slogan 'Let's make American great again" is very appropriate again for this time as our country has fallen on bad times since Reagan was in office.
RELH

Nope, it's real. Everything I posted is real.

Nobody posted any evidence showing otherwise. Some people are just uncomfortable with the truth so attack the messenger. Nothing new.

When you've nearly been kicked out of college for plagiarism, and kicked out of a presidential campaign for plagiarism, plagiarizing a very famous Reagan speech at the same location it was given, is just a tad different than some speech from Michelle or Melania that no one had heard until media matters desperately went searching.

They aren't the same, or even similar in stature or relevance

Well Hossy?

You Didn't Think BIDEN Could Come Up With One Of His Own On His Own Did You?

When you've nearly been kicked out of college for plagiarism, and kicked out of a presidential campaign for plagiarism, plagiarizing a very famous Reagan speech at the same location it was given, is just a tad different than some speech from Michelle or Melania that no one had heard until media matters desperately went searching.

They aren't the same, or even similar in stature or relevance

I don't think any President writes their own stuff.

He has paid, professional writers, who, showed either a total lack of knowledge, or, most likely comfort knowing that libs have media cover regardless of what they say.

It's what is laughable and disingenuous about the examples Grizz posted. This wasn't some speech to a donor group, or run of the mill speaking engagement.

This was one of a couple of very famous speeches Reagan gave that has been posted for decades in celebration, recognition of D DAY. Biden plagiarizing it, at the same location, was blatant.

Like I Said!

He/Biden Ain't Smart Enough To Write His Own!

And To Believe Most Modern Day Americans Don't Have A Clue & They'll SUCK It In Like It's His Own Words!

SAD That Most Americans Are This Damn Dumb!

I don't think any President writes their own stuff.

He has paid, professional writers, who, showed either a total lack of knowledge, or, most likely comfort knowing that libs have media cover regardless of what they say.

It's what is laughable and disingenuous about the examples Grizz posted. This wasn't some speech to a donor group, or run of the mill speaking engagement.

This was one of a couple of very famous speeches Reagan gave that has been posted for decades in celebration, recognition of D DAY. Biden plagiarizing it, at the same location, was blatant.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom