Favorite wrestlers

Gunnihunter

I was just watching Fox and WWE wrestlers were mentioned. My favorites were Dick the Bruiser, the Crusher, Bo Bo Brazil, The Sheik. This is really stupid, what are yours? I remember going to the old Denver Auditorium and witnessing the “mayhem”.

Jimmy "Super Fly" Snuka coming off the top rope at Dorton Arena in Raleigh, NC, late 1970's.

Before that, it was Rufus R Freight Train Jones and Wahoo McDaniel!

Although hard to leave out Dusty Rhodes in his black with yellow polka dot tights.

And Randy The Macho Man Savage. Ooooo Yeaaaaa!

Jimmy "Super Fly" Snuka coming off the top rope at Dorton Arena in Raleigh, NC, late 1970's.

Before that, it was Rufus R Freight Train Jones and Wahoo McDaniel!

Although hard to leave out Dusty Rhodes in his black with yellow polka dot tights.

And Randy The Macho Man Savage. Ooooo Yeaaaaa!

Not sure, but wasn’t Wahoo McDaniel an NFL player? Good memory

I Kinda Like This One!

1717213492130.png

Top 5 no doubt about it, as in had it all wrestling ability, showmanship, mic skills, got the pop from the crowd whether baby face or or heel, no particular order.

1. Shawn Michaels
2. Stone Cold
3. Hulk Hogan
4. Undertaker
5. Ultimate Warrior in his prime

Bret Hart and Flair could certainly be in the top 5 not to mention Mick Foley 🤔

When I was a kid I liked Yukon Erik , Cowboy Bob Ellis, Vern Gagne, Dr X, and both the crusher and Dick the bruiser..and several others

Last edited:
Not sure, but wasn’t Wahoo McDaniel an NFL player? Good memory
I did not know that, but a quick Google search and yes, he played in the NFL in the early 1960's, before my time.

You learn something every day...but it leaves me wondering what got pushed out of my brain to make room for that! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

As a midget, I remember seeing so many "rasslin'" matches on local Fox affiliate in Sacramento with Hank Renner announcing. Freddie Blassie, Moon Dog Mayne, Mil Mascaras, Butcher Vachon, and yes, Andre the Giant---the pre-WRF/WWE-type big era entertainer like Hulkster, Iron Sheik, Rocky Johnson.

Wow, I remember lots of old names I haven't thought of in years. Cool....

I wonder when Moe is going to pop his head in to b!tch about this being a hunting website? He's way past the over!

That's one bad @zz little dude!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Regarding Ali's fights, I recently watched the Ali-Frazier battles. Stalling must not have been a call the ref could have made. Because that's all Ali did. He kept backing away, and backing away, and backing away.

That's one bad @zz little dude!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Regarding Ali's fights, I recently watched the Ali-Frazier battles. Stalling must not have been a call the ref could have made. Because that's all Ali did. He kept backing away, and backing away, and backing away.
Who won?

Mean Gene Oakerland announcing....
Kendo Nagasaki was a good villan blowing the green dust in opponents' faces when the ref wasn't looking ...
Barry Windham. Missing Link. Jake the Snake Roberts. Kevin Sullivan. The Iron Sheik. Andre the Giant. Holy cow we used to love this on Saturday afternoon. My 4 brothers and I would get all the pillows and sofa cushions in the house and woop up on each other for a while. "Let me put u in the figure four"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom