eye candy

6x7

Very Active Member
8916101_1706.jpg

2526101_1708.jpg

3915101_1707.jpg

I realy didnt have much time to check him out I was scrambling for the camera and I took the pic between two homes while at work.The width was what caught my eye at first from the distance or I wouldnt of worried about getting a pic of him.Then as I was walking up to him the mass and body size realy caught my eye he is way bigger body wise than most bucks that live in this area and the mass is crazy I think he was a 3x3, I will keep a look out for him and see if I can get some more picks of him.

Hes in d3 a none migraiting semi tame deer, but he wouldnt let me get as close as I wanted for a pic.
If any of you are handy with photo shoping pm me your email and I will forward another pic of a realy heavy 4x4 taken sunday.If i put the pic up it will be to small to see it needs to be blown up to see the mass.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom