DRATVILLE CANDY ANYBODY???

That happened here a few months ago too. Most people made a big joke out of it. THC today is not what it was back in the day. To say it's all tested and controlled is a lie.

A friend of mine had a knee replacement. I asked her if she had any advice on that.

She said marijuana gummies and adult diapers.

When I worked at the sawmill one of the guys brought in some pot cookies. He gave one to a Mexican without saying anything. The Mexican ate it and started freaking out. The office found out about it and fired the guy who gave him the cookie. He had about 20 years seniority. Gone!

Many years ago my High School buddies and I would drive to Holly, Colorado to hunt pheasants. We had some great spots and Mitch would make some of his kick azz pot brownies for us to enjoy after the hunt. One time Mitch’s Dad, RB, decided to come with us. We hunt an army corps of engineer’s flood abatement spot along the Arkansas river, we’d get dropped off and hunt our way to the end where we’d have a blocker which was RB in this case. It took several hours to hunt the whole abatement and RB got hungry waiting for us, he found the brownies and ate a bunch more than a person should. When we got to the end pheasants and quail were boiling out ahead of us but our blocker didn’t shoot at all. We found RB passed out on his back next to the vehicle and had a hell of a time getting him loaded up. He wasn’t very happy with us.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom