Expo Question?

CATMAN

Just curious as to who will disclose how much $ they spent on trying to draw a tag? I'll start....I'm a poorboy so I spent $70 for the wife and $110 for myself. The wife doesn't desire to hunt a few of the animals I put in for so hers was cheaper ;)

I spent $50. I drew an expo tag two years ago so my chances are like a zillion to one against ever drawing again. But I can't ever seem to say no to an opportunity to draw a tag.

TREE I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thinks on this one you need to buck up and spend a little or alot depending on how you look at to have a chance of a life time. on_target

$ 25 for me this year. I only spent 20$ last year and drew a tag.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

I just checked in online for my boarding pass. Heading to SLC in the morning to play with you guys for the weekend.(any dirty comments about my previous sentence are out the window)BFE and D13er. We plan on bringing home a couple tags and a few new wives. Ha

I wasn't going to put in for any because I'm trying to pay for school but a friend kept telling me of all these people he knew that had drawn in the past and finally convinced me to do it. I was only going to make a donation of $50 but there were two that I couldn't chose between so I added an extra and moved up to $55. The bad part is that if I do draw I'll probably have to borrow the money to pay for the tag.

I guess I'm the biggest fool of all I spent $580.00 for the everything category I think it was package L why not donate it all? I'm sure I wont draw but you have to pay to play

I spent more than I should have but at least I know that every dime is being spent on the ground to help Utah's wildlife. ;-)

Hawkeye

Hey Catman,

I never went near the Expo but I did go buy the girls a Piano over the weekend... You think hunting is expensive go price Pianos dude!

So while I never made the Expo it will be a real short list of people who blew as much money as I did this weekend. :-(

If that purchase doesn't buy me a Kitchen pass for the next 5 years nothing will!!

HoundDawg JR
Man I have heard them pianos are almost as expensive as feeding a dang pack of hounds for a year?
Ya know if you wouldn't have married such a talented young thing you wouldn't be in this perdicerment :)
Hope them Daughters of yours show you that some things in life you just can't put a price tag on ;)
Next thing we'll be reading is you can't go hunting because of a Big Piano Recitle <--- Spelling way wrong :)

Spent $65 on the license and $15 to apply for the three deer hunts I'd like to go on. I must be like what they said about David Long on the other thread; I just hunt mule deer.

They didn't auction off any dutton tags unfortunately. I was seriously thinking about buying the pahvant tag but pro and slam got really pissed when I told them I was going to get it. Then I went to bid on the san juan tag but it hit $20k within seconds so I decided to try another san juan tag later. I figure that there are a few more juan tags to be auctioned as well as the dutton and beaver tags. So, between them all I am bound to get a good price on at least one of them. We think that the boulder or dutton tags will probably be the cheaper tags, but you never know.

$20 on a Dutton archery elk tag and a few OIL tags.

PRO

Define, develop, and sustain BOTH trophy and opportunity hunts throughout the state of Utah.

$130 for me - mostly on elk hunts, a few mule deer hunts, and desert bighorn and rocky mtn. bighorn.

I hope luck smiles on me this year :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom