Elk Unit 28 Wyoming

TinyTim

Elk Unit 28. I was luck enough to draw a Gen Elk tag. Looking for any info on Elk Unit 28. Just looking for some general info. Thanks

I live in lander and travel further away from the unit to hunt??? Crowded, lots of thick blow down. If weather hits the elk are quick to push out of the public land and into other units and down to the private.

It has potential realize you cant hunt the wilderness which is not a big deal as it is high and rocky minimal elk.

I will only hunt the unit when I cant get to other units.

Some bears but not nearly as thick as a little north. I would not hunt very close to the res as it simply is not worth the risk.

I live in lander and travel further away from the unit to hunt??? Crowded, lots of thick blow down. If weather hits the elk are quick to push out of the public land and into other units and down to the private.

It has potential realize you cant hunt the wilderness which is not a big deal as it is high and rocky minimal elk.

I will only hunt the unit when I cant get to other units.

Some bears but not nearly as thick as a little north. I would not hunt very close to the res as it simply is not worth the risk.
Thanks, I have a few spots to check out. Every place is crowded anymore but I have no issue with walking in a few miles to no road access areas. Thanks again.

Take that unit number 28 add in the number of beers I’ve had today multiply by 2 and subtract 1 and you get the best general elk unit in the state.

THIS IS MONSTERMULEYS!!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom