Dutton Super Hero

Feleno

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-09 AT 05:56AM (MST)[p]Posted this in the elk forum to since many of them guys don't come to the campfire

StinkyToon.jpg

I love Qtip????LMAO....Super dork on the lose.

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-09 AT 08:04AM (MST)[p]13
his wife's handle here is QTPie, i call her QTiP cuz she's always in his ear :)

i guess someone took offense to it in the Elk Forum and deleted it. geez thats fuggin lame.

luv it LMAO!

looks like the new 15" bases thread is gone too, i think that one had potential to be entertaining.

That is some of your best work F'Dude! You are truly an artist. I can't believe the thinskins on the elk forum got it nuked. Seems to be two kinds of people on this site. Those that can take it and ... the puzzies.

Now that's funny....

'I love Q-tip'.....LOL

people are way too sensitive if they got this deleted off the elk forum

ROFDL! Feleno your definitely in need of a second job. You guys are killin me. Just curious as to where the pizza delivery guy is? lol. What's the 15" base joke. And callin qtpie a qtip???? You better watch your mouth. You ever jacked with 110 lb 5ft long rattlesnake??? You just signed your own death warrant with her. May god have mercy on your sole you poor schmuck! But yeah i'm sure I have an idea about the 15" base however I'm just wondering when qtpie told you, and you better not answer that question... lol!

Thanks feleno, No pressure huh!

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

Im also glad to c u were concerned with the wellbeing of the bull like i am. We keep his vaccinations current.

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

Vaccinations my arse!!! thats 800mg of Decabol 300 and 400 mg of Winstrol 50 just like you advised!!! only the best for you SS

>Vaccinations my arse!!! thats 800mg of
>Decabol 300 and 400 mg
>of Winstrol 50 just like
>you advised!!! only the best
>for you SS

Don't forget the 76mg of Trenbalone Acetate every other day, and the 1200 mg of test enenthate.
We are keeping him off the clenbuteral, Anavar and Cytomel....we want him nice and fat! ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-28-09 AT 11:55AM (MST)[p]Slam
between me and you we'd make Michael Jaskson's doctor look like a saint!

I hope you two don't kill SB II before hunting season!

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I remember the triceritops with the sphinxter now! Rofl! Hey Slammy, you and Feleno are worrying me know. I had to google your medicine cabinet and all I can say is WOW! You guys got some serious issues! And here I was thinking that bull had been drinking muscle milk and eating peanut butter all year long! Guess I'm just too innocent for this site. I don't think I can be caught hangin out with the likes of you two. I don't hang out with bad influences. BTW: where did you put the 200 lb block of crack? I need to know exactly where that bull will be opening morning! lol

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

I CAN'T BELIEVE F-DUDE POSTED SOMETHING ABOUT HUNTING!!!
Turdstomper google his medicine cabinet or gagged on slam manhood because they sound the same! FTI I Love Q-tips (the brand not those cheapo's generic ones) too ..now if I can find a good woman who can clean my ears with a q-tip give a hummer and play with my nipple at the same time .........whoa(goose bumps!)!
what are we talking about sorry I am ADHD!
F-DUDE ........thought bos turdstomper a thong type instead of the super man cape thingy...batman what ever!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

ok I've actually plateaued but my good buddy hooked my up .....
Methyltestosterone brand name Metandren Oreton Methyl, Nandrolone Decnoate brand name Deca-Durabolin, Testosterone Propionate brand name Testex, Testosterone Cypionate brand name Depo-Testosterone, Stanozolol brand name Winstrol, Testolactone brand name Teslac, Dromostanolone Propionate brand name Drolban, Nandrolone Phenpropionate brand name Durabolin, Testosterone Enanthate brand name Delatestryl, Ethylestrenol brand name Maxibolin, Danazol brand name Danocrine, Calusterone brand name Methosarb, Testosterone Undecanoate, Testosterone Cyclohexanecarboxylate, Dihydrotestosterone, Methenolone Acetate brand name Primobolan, Testosterone-trans-4-n-butylcyclohexyl-carboxylate code name 20Aet-1....I'll be blasting though it fast enough though(last cycle 4 weeks)..and soon I'm gonna kick sand in BOBCATBESS's face

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

jimminie christmas! All you cheating suckers! Hey rackmaster, i found this picture of you and now know how you won at the fair every year. I bet you feleno, and slamdunk fought over the pumpkin pie every thanksgiving huh ROFL.

4a708a986a193dea.jpg

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

"Geeeez Rack, my liver started bleeding just reading that stack!!"

That don't sound all that bad Slam, i've been crapping blood for 3 months. you think maybe i should give the doc a call?

>"Geeeez Rack, my liver started bleeding
>just reading that stack!!"
>
>That don't sound all that bad
>Slam, i've been crapping blood
>for 3 months. you think
>maybe i should give the
>doc a call?

Ummmmmm, yes!!!
48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Heavens no. That's just hemroids. You'll be ok. Just go eat some grass, you'll be fine. ROFL! When you fall over dead you'll know your liver's gone.

4a1df3ee0ef8dc53.jpg

as far as THE GREATEST BASEBALL HITTER AND HOMERUN KING nothing been proven...........
more GYM JUNKIES PICTURES and Turdstompers dog!
4a715abe6d3e560b.jpg

4a715a456ccb3982.jpg

4a715a676ce321e5.jpg

4a715a866d0e8544.jpg

4a715f907652b78d.jpg

4a715fb9766ee32c.jpg

4a715fd176829946.jpg

4a715ff0769c53a3.jpg

4a71601576b82753.jpg

4a71604b76db4467.jpg

4a71607376f02ccb.jpg

and Slammie's fav bssf(best steriod super freak!)
4a7160e377bd84b0.jpg

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Could a done without that photo compilation Rack, but o-well

F-dude, you got a plethora of mad skills.

I saw Carrot Top's show and he actually puts a bit in his show that would require him to be almost naked so that he can show off his roid muscles. It was disqusting. The naked bit aside, I have to admit he is funny.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom