Dutch Babies

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
Well since the cast iron skillets were still sitting on the range from last nights pizza I figured I would cook something for breakfast with them on the Traeger. Had some apples on the counter so made one apple cinnamon. Used canned peaches (Costco jar) and frozen blueberries for the other. Came out very tasty. Nothing like something sweet for breakfast.
IMG_8377.jpeg

IMG_8378.jpeg

IMG_8383.jpeg

IMG_8386.jpeg

Things of beauty right there. I'd eat at least one big slice of each!!!
Actually I ate about 1/4 of each. 😋😋 Clean up was not to bad. I caramelized the apples with cinnamon sugar first and thought that would stick like crazy. Luckily it was not bad.
Since I am in a cooking mood I am going to do Logan Bread in the Traeger today also since everything is still warm.

@Blank your German pancakes gave me the idea. Like a lot of the thing you and a few others post that get me motivated to cook something new or make something I have not made in awhile.

Thanks
Bill

Okay, Mr. LIK2HNT, you're getting on a damn roll! YUM!
Thanks
Would like to be out hunting, but 2 weekends ago on a simple 3 mile trail run (jog) I was watching the scenery to much. Toe caught a rock and I tripped pretty hard. Hyperextended my knee. Pulled the lower hamstring tendons behind my knee. Knee sore and swelled up. Been icing and taking it easy. Think at 61 I would have learned to watch where I was going. 🤣🤣
Besides as I get older I hate hunting A zone in the heat.
Will give me time to cook and freeze camp food.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom