Drinking game.

Long Time Member
Ok since I'm bored and laid up I need some entertainment. Since Z already has a good start here are the rules. Come back and post anything you like to this thread. Off topic, on topic, we don't care just post. Inflammatory remarks are always welcome. You just have to take another shot with each subsequent post. Since mixing Rx and booze is never recommended I'll just sit on the sidelines and moderate. Break out the shot glasses and cases of beer. Gentlemen, start your engines. Go!!
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>I ever tell you about the
>time Lesgo and I went
>gator hunting?

Overton, you were pre disqualified from this thread. You're an angry drunk. JB and Kilo can attest to that.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I ever tell you about the time I woke up next to Never_catch, we were both butt naked and covered in ky. I will never drink that much Mtn. Dew again.

Better add one more rule seeing as how Z has already overcome his typical camera shy self. No self portraits unless fully clothed from the waste down. That is all. Scratch that, Red says go for it.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Turning rabbits inside out makes me smile I wanna go bunny blasting bad JB is guna be pissed when he reads this!!

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-11 AT 08:44PM (MST)[p]I couldn't get anyone to take a naked pic of my tall/white/skinny/hairy self...but you know that bottle is covering some chit up!! Probably stitches and scars lol

~Z~

>Dang it . I cant play
>until 2 am when I'm
>off work .

I'll probably still be up then foundation. Unless the pain meds put me to sleep.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Dang it . I cant play
>until 2 am when I'm
>off work .

In a strange twist of irony, this is the first weekend in years I've had off at home and could, but cannot because of the meds.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm just doing a part time gig . If not for that I would be sitting in the hot tub with a cold frosty or malibu and cranberry

Bummer deal 1911 . I'll tip one back for you tommorow . I need one or two after helping Rugburn move today . I'm not moving that safe ever again . Also to top it all off his neighbors pitbull mix bit me .

>Bummer deal 1911 . I'll tip
>one back for you tommorow
>. I need one or
>two after helping Rugburn move
>today . I'm not moving
>that safe ever again .
>Also to top it all
>off his neighbors pitbull mix
>bit me .

Well you can tell your good friends by seeing which ones show up to help you move. You can identify your smart friends by seeing which ones don't. :)

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

This one time at band camp (aka Kona) someone with a floppy somethin arrested DOG THE BOUNTRY HUNTER for smoking crack!! His claim to fame??

~Z~

>>Bummer deal 1911 . I'll tip
>>one back for you tommorow
>>. I need one or
>>two after helping Rugburn move
>>today . I'm not moving
>>that safe ever again .
>>Also to top it all
>>off his neighbors pitbull mix
>>bit me .
>
>
>Well you can tell your good
>friends by seeing which ones
>show up to help you
>move. You can identify
>your smart friends by seeing
>which ones don't. :)
>
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LOL , makes sense . Guess I must have a bunch of real smart friends . All this time I thought they where just a bunch of smart a**'s .

Red is startin' to dig the drinking game. And to think she said it was a stupid thread to start.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ok explain how this "drinking game" works ??? Since 45 is out of commission I will take his place !!! :)

I am a light weight so go easy fellas !!!

Everytime you post on this thread, good, bad or ugly you have to take a shot.
Since I only have soda, im keeping my shots to Mtn. Dew and cherry pepsi.

Ok you're off the hook this once...but next time uh uh!!

Here's what's going on in my backyard, little bro and the kids having a fire bout to make some smores...
3225tyson.jpg

~Z~

so as long as we drink a shot, we can post anything we want? can i post a naked picture of my girlfriend? she's a smokin' hot blonde that loves to bend at the waist- and she's all for it?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-11 AT 09:43PM (MST)[p]So I just had a couple cocktails at the mexican resteraunt....get home and the idiot illegals around the corner are having a party....some ahole parked his low rider partially blocking my driveway. After much deliberation (like 20 seconds) I decided to put a dab of pancake syrup on his door handles. I am now heading to the garage to fire up the wood stove with a merle haggard cd and a bottle of crown :)

>so as long as we drink
>a shot, we can post
>anything we want? can i
>post a naked picture of
>my girlfriend? she's a smokin'
>hot blonde that loves to
>bend at the waist- and
>she's all for it?

I'm ready to motorboat!!

~Z~

>so as long as we drink
>a shot, we can post
>anything we want? can i
>post a naked picture of
>my girlfriend? she's a smokin'
>hot blonde that loves to
>bend at the waist- and
>she's all for it?

300wby,

Yes, Yes and Yes!

I'm watching "Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs" and drinking sweet tea. Gawd I miss those Jaeger Dayz...

How are ther any losers at the "Famous Idaho Potato Bowl"?

To me they are all f'ing winners!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>
>How are ther any losers at
>the "Famous Idaho Potato Bowl"?
>
>
>To me they are all f'ing
>winners!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Plus you have the blue field.

There was Soooooooo much sarcasm in my post, Red...

Blue field+ 2 sh!tty teams + nothing else on tv= I'm leaving work early to go drinking!

Looks like I'm due another drink...

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Ok everyone count up your posts on this thread and then make sure you take your shots. we dont want any cheaters! on your honor

RE: 1911 couldn't handle 1/2 shot of tequilla rose

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-11 AT 10:18PM (MST)[p]I hate playing catch-up, on the drinking games...but...it beats drinking kool-aid.

What's the worst drink any of you have ever had?

I had something called "brain tumor" up in Jackson hole once...Its a shot...kinda...I tipped it back, got it in my stomach, my stomach said "no thanks, and I puked exactly that shot back into the shot glass- stayed with beer the rest of the night and was fine...

Edit, and by fine I mean, got totally chittyfaced.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>so 1911 never said if we
>could post naked pictures of
>bent over girl friends?

Well, you could certainly email them. :)

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

My buddies wife made a big pot of spaghetti that we took to Idaho on our deer hunt. At camp we invited a local to join us for dinner. He brought over a bottle of something to drink. Don't remember what it was but I power barfed a measured 7 feet.

Eel

RE: 1911 couldn't handle 1/2 shot of tequilla rose

Why do I think STTM has never used a cup? Athletic, or other wise.

He seems to be a FINE CHINA, tea at noon, kinda guy.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Frigin spaghetti projectile vomit...that sounds like a future olympic event! Or at least I think it should be.

I've seen vomit hit 15' ceilings...from about 3' off the floor, so like 12' of "plume"...but add the weight of spaghetti, and I bet you were close to world record.

-im just gonna bring the bottle over here...tired of walking back every 4 minutes....ok its just beer, but I'm brinking what's left in the 30 pack over to the couch...

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>From which end????
>
>Brian
>http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Tag always drinks with the mouth....well ever since he got real sick taking enema shots that one time.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

The mouthy end...they were on the CT scanning table, and it hit the ceiling...frigin amazing,..I wish I had THAT on video.

But I also wish I had some nudie girls on video...

...Drinking...

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

RE: plick

I NEVER got sick doing those!....I mean, I've never done them to get sick....

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Not even midnight yet and it would seem we have lost a couple of contestants to pass outs. Tag is still holding on strong.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well I did start late, and I am drinking 90% beer...non-stop, but at 3.2% utah has made it possible for me to drink until tomorrow at noon, and never get drunk!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>
>Sh!t Never- I didn't think that
>post was for me...hell my
>bad.
>
>
>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

The night is still young. Hell you could even pick up another 30 pack if you're quick. Then you could keep each other honest with your drink/post ratios.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I haven't had 20 seconds of my night with-out a drink in hand since I got home- except when I dropped the kids off at the pool- and damned if I don't have to work tomorrow...

If Never needs a honesty-counter( and I don't think he does) next weekend is good!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>>
>>Sh!t Never- I didn't think that
>>post was for me...hell my
>>bad.
>>
>>
>>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>
>
>The night is still young.
>Hell you could even pick
>up another 30 pack if
>you're quick. Then you
>could keep each other honest
>with your drink/post ratios.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Oh there's plenty of beer and jager left!! Well there's some..l..I'm seproized I can stil s[elll@ at the pint!!

~Z~

Too bad they don't have an app for BAC. That would be interesting to use just about now.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'd love to have a drink but I promised my worms I'd quit ..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Any of us would be screwed
>long before meeting Rug!! Drink
>up b!tches...
>
>~Z~

Where is Rug? I thought he was working a cushy day shift. Now that he is spoken for the misses must have reigned in his internet time.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Woke from a nap around two hours ago, with this chit screaming in my ear..

Been working on a 12 pack of Michelob ultra 8 ounce quenchers since noon..

For the last half hour been try to find that song they have been playing on the radio..

Only two left!!!

I walked through our ER tonight, as I left to go home...told them all I'd see them in a few hours...

I got about 3 "oh your scheduled again???"

-no, I'm gonna go for a BAL of .387, founnd down in a gutter, and I'll get brought back here...see ya soon!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Let's get a drink tally. What's your number. 1 beer = 1. 1-1/4 oz shot = 1. Number and time started drinking should give us an idea of who is where.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

.387 is weak. Best I've yet to see still awake was a .68. 'course the best I've popped behind the wheel was a .38 driving. Whether he was really driving was debatable though. More like playing bumper cars. Best part is it was like 4 in the afternoon and he only left the bar because someone has smashed a pool cue over his head.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Drinking since 8:30

Just finished the 10th beer...only 2 left(in the 30 pack I bought 2 nights ago)

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>
>Drinking since 8:30
>
>Just finished the 10th beer...only
>2 left(in the 30 pack
>I bought 2 nights ago)
>
>
>
>
>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

That's hardly a good buzz.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

this is a mormon website. u guys have any clue how much those guys drink when they arent trying to impress their friends with how holy they are? only one other person that could out drink a mormon and that would be a mormon indian! rofl. u said we could post anything! that makes one shot of milk for me.

>To late to join? I'm just
>getting started.

Better late than never. Stay thirsty my friend.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

"one shot of milk for me..."

Straight off the tit, stinky! None of that lazy ass ppuring it out of the carton!!!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Red gets mad when I make a dumb post and it gets so much attention. So as an added bonus, Red just said, 'if you break 100 I'm going to punch you in the nuts.'
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Sh!t I was thinking this would go to 200- but I've run out of beer, and to be true to the thread, I can no longer post.

Frigin hate when I run out of beer half way through a good drunk!

Oh, well, there's always tomorrow...and the next day...and the next. Can't kill a liver All in one night!

Goodnight ya'll!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I'm just gonna bump this thread back to the top- its worth another read through!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>>I don't always drink beer but
>>when I do... I get?
>>
>
>
>a slight buzz ?

A hankering for beaver?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom