Double Mule Deer Pedistal

punchy

Hey I am planning on doing a double pedestal mule deer mount. I am trying to get some ideas. If you got any pics that would be great. Thanks

I came up with a cool idea for mine but it’s for whitetail deer not muley’s. I’ll see what I can find anything cool I’ll post

How high are your ceilings, do you want a rustic look or a fancy furniture grade. Do you know what the measurements of the mounts from bottom to highest tip of antlers? What state(s) were they killed? I got an idea am a couple of pics that can help you visualize what it could look like

Last edited:
Here are ones I would call crap! I added a few single mount pics just to say Why?!

IMG_1906.jpeg

IMG_1903.jpeg

IMG_1898.jpeg

IMG_1896.jpeg

IMG_1891.jpeg

IMG_1894.jpeg

IMG_1893.jpeg

IMG_1889.jpeg

I believe the one on the right is off the hard horned buck. The other antler I found in the creek bottom, under a snow field (in a snow cave), while I was dealing with the velvet buck.
For sure the one on the right is from the buck above. Very cool.

IMG_6130.jpeg
IMG_6127.jpeg
IMG_6129.jpeg

Got both mounts back yesterday. Have them on a big log for now with a full range hanging pedestal system.
Will move them to a different spot in the house soon.
Both Utah bucks 2022 on left 2023 on the right. Taxidermy done by Gage Charlesworth.
I am happy with how it turned out.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom