Do you believe in reincarnation?

swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
Maybe you will after you read a few Youngcountries post.

There is only one guy that can rack up 60 posts in two days. Complaining about the DWR
LOL
Does anyone want to take a guess who Youngcountrie really is?

I think the cat is out of the bag!

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

I am betting that thr cat is turned into a Bob cat from out in the Basin and thinking that he is young once again.

There is only one guy that can rack up 60 posts in two days. Complaining about the DWR

He has been around longer than just a couple days, Youngcountry that is. Maybe a few weeks. Interesting??

Well.......they both have serious literary issues with their personal message......But Bess is way more aggressive than the Youngster.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-15-09 AT 06:43AM (MST)[p]Throwing the DWR and Archers under the buss. lol

?I see the UDWR trying to get more changes for the Hunts/Hunt dates.
I see the Archery Hunts on LE elk units nudging later,slowly but surely.
I see there might be an early & late general deer season,we don't have enough pressure on our deer herds already?
From mid-August continuous & overlapped hunts as always.
One thing they ain't showing you is the cow & spike & other misc hunts throwed in there on top of that.
In 35 years now we have witnessed the worst Deer management upon the face of the earth & it ain't getting any better.
The UDWR knew our deer herds were & have been in trouble,did they cut back on permit numbers?No,they cut a few days off some of the general archery hunts (after they sold all the permits) & now they think they fixed everything,they got all their money & I guess some people think by cutting season a few days short the UDWR have fixed everything.

I'll tell you what's even worse than that,I've talked to alot of hunters in the field & just about all of them have 'tudes',one joker told me flat out he's taking a big deer no matter if he has to poach it in December,now thats quite an attitude,but I don't believe UDWR is helping any of the 'attitudes'?
We need change alright,but we need smart changes!
By God it's time for change that'll make a difference in a Positive way!
We've went from one of the best deer herds in the west to one of the worst & the changes made over the last 35 years have been nothing more than a slap in our faces.
Let's hear it boys & girls??

?Just so YoungCountry knows?
I've always known.
And I'll give the stick flippers credit,scream loud enough & long enough & the UDWR will satisfy!?

He always thru Grody bell and Pro under the buss

?Haven't seen the names yet?
But if PRO is on that commitee the Hunters/people are gonna get shafted some more.
Not saying he's on it,but somebody mentioned it a few weeks ago.?

?Gordy Bell?
Watch out medium sized Bulls!?

Always preached about the any weapon hunts

?The any weapon hunts are just that,bring your Bow or your 338 Lapua,it doesn't matter,it's your choice,so quit your whining.
You feather flippers want every advantage,I say split the advantages up just a little or start a couple of new LE Units and let them be managed by the stick flippers only.
How's that??

He was on the Dutton this year

?just wondering if any of the Dutton Hunters have seen the Fed-Ex man or the Fed-Ex Van running around on the Dutton?
If anybody see's him please get a report & tell him there are some damn important packages that need to be delivered.
and I don't mean just when he gets around to it!
for gods sake what's he gonna do hunt till the very last day?
next time I see the van there'd best be some bone to look at?

Ive seen enough and been around enough to know how to catch a cat LOL

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

Been thinking the same thing for days now, just too chicken to post it :)

I have been reading through some of his last posts and they are awfully similar!! If not him, we may have found a long lost Bess relative. We can stage a reunion party at the Expo. Dr. Phil and Oprah can set up a show/stage!! How wonderful<sigh>:)LMAO

Bess is the kid we all remember in grade school. Get in trouble, a little rowdy, spout off, get sent to the Principals office and even the goody goody kids always watched the door waiting for him to come back from the office:)

i agree with rugarm77 most of his posts that i've seen are between midnight and five in the morning.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom