Did you draw your Wyoming tag(s)? (Poll)

Did you draw your Wyoming tag(s)?

• Total voters

Founder

Founder Since 1999
So did you all get the tag, or tags, you were hoping for in Wyoming? Did the new fee's help you, or scare you away?

I went with the regular draw with my 8 points, and I was glad I decided against spending the $1200 for the special draw, since I did end up drawing my antelope tag. Actually my tag could have been drawn with only 6 points. But I'm glad to have used my points now before prices go up even more, and they go to 90/10. I probably will focus on elk hunting in Wyoming every year now and give up on trying to draw buck antelope tags through the preference point draw, but I will try to draw in the random.

As a non resident I'm jumping ship on antelope with 2 points, not worth it to me anymore. To far invested on elk and deer, l Have 9 elk and 8 deer and I'll just keep buying points for them until the time is right.

My brother and I got an elk tag. We went in the regular thinking everyone would chase better odds in the special and it worked out as we wouldn’t have drawn in the special. I am sure other zones were the opposite though.

How about you Mr Founder, were you able to get a deer tag?

Mark

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom