Democratic Underground

202typical

Long Time Member
I have been cruising their site today www.democraticunderground.com

My God those are some of the most miserable people on the planet. 99.99% of the post are some kind of complaint. It truely is unreal. If you want a good laugh check it out.

These folks make Dude look like a far far right winger with a optimistic attitude. ;)................Just kidding with ya Dude.

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

They're just the other side of the fence from Rush and his merry band of fruit cakes. just as negative, biased and ignorant.

These guys are truly out to lunch. During the Bush/Gore Presidential election I checked out one of their threads. They were complaining that the election was going to be stolen and there was nothing they could do about it because the "conservatives had all the guns". Kind of a condumbdrum...

Dude I beg to differ. Rush in his defence is one of the most if not the most optimistic host in radio. He is constantly finding the upside to every issue or circumstance. You should listen more often. In my defence I listen to Left talk as much as I do right. Ed Schultz is my favorite. This show is not negative but the callers are as negative as Demunderground. Dude I think even you would be astonished at what is said at democraticunderground. These folks have lost it.

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

Rush is optimistic? he's the biggest whiner and conspiracy freak on the air. the only reason he seems optimistic to you is he's trying to excuse every screw up this administration has made by sugar coating it, plus throw in BS his dippo heads suck up like a Hoover Deluxe.

I don't get to hear Shultz much but he seems pretty level headed and by far the most realistic of all the radio dorks. he hunts and supports gun rights as well, can't be all bad.

The "Dunderground Dems" have had the sky falling on America since the day after Bubba left the White House.

They could have the Dems in the White House and a loaded Congress and the Doom & Gloom would persist for decades.....especially now that they can hang it all on Bush.

Maybe they will get off Nixon now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom