Deer Tags

D8hntr

Has anybody received their deer tags yet? Seems like it's taking awhile this year. Haven't got mine and I usually get it about a week after the draw.

Got it!! Mailman was super late yesterday! Wife looked in the mailbox as she was leaving for work right now and there it was. There was nothing in the mailbox when I got home at 5:30 last night.

Has anyone ever tried to return their deer tag? I have heard you can you just need to send it in with a letter explaining why you need to turn it in. Also do you just get your points back or do you get them back with a bonus point?

Has anyone ever tried to return their deer tag? I have heard you can you just need to send it in with a letter explaining why you need to turn it in. Also do you just get your points back or do you get them back with a bonus point?
Yes, easy to do. A letter and the tag postmarked prior to start date of tag. Get points back and the point for year of tag.

Just returned my surprise valley antelope tag My surgery for my knee got scheduled the week before so good luck to whoever number one on the waiting list good luck to everyone this season

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom