deer and sheep draws

My gut is telling me today we should see a AZGFD social media post saying the credit card update is Tuesday next week and hits will start wednesday next week. All speculation on my part though lol

My gut is telling me today we should see a AZGFD social media post saying the credit card update is Tuesday next week and hits will start wednesday next week. All speculation on my part though lol
I would have to agree,either today or tomorrow we should get an email about updating credit due date.

Screenshot_20240614_112634_Chrome.jpg

My CC is set up to notify me of a hit through email. Here goes checking email every 15 minutes hoping to see one from Wells Fargo… 😂
Good luck guys!!!

I’m going to be this guy…. How long until our portal is updated? I didn’t expect to draw and my card was hit. I’m dying to know which tag I drew.
I have no idea when it will hit the portal, but if I had to guess I would say by Friday.
That’s just a guess of how it went down when I drew in 2022.

Just a Junior Javelina tag for my grandson. I thought he would draw a Junior Deer with 4 points. :cautious:But, we're hunting, so that is fine by me!

Got a $90 charge on card here’s the dilemma
Friend put in for late coues hunt & then a youth coues hunt on same application.
Which tag do you think they drew?
Wording in the Regs are kinda hard to understand about price charged for youth/regular hunts on same app.

Got a $90 charge on card here’s the dilemma
Friend put in for late coues hunt & then a youth coues hunt on same application.
Which tag do you think they drew?
Wording in the Regs are kinda hard to understand about price charged for youth/regular hunts on same app.
They can’t be on the same app unless all applicants are youth. It would be a general tag. Youth fee only applies to an actual youth season not a reduced price for a general hunt.

Wow, the one year where I had a busy fall already planned...

I put in for a late Dec Muley tag in 27 (only choice) thinking no way I'd draw and boom, it happens. At the same time my dad drew a late Dec Coues tag (somewhere south) and son drew late November youth deer, along with both son/daughter drawing piggy tags. Not going to complain. After years and years of drawing almost nothing, I'm going to take it. Now to figure out how to break the news to the wife. :rolleyes:

I've never stepped foot in 27 so I'm really looking forward to learning a new unit. Gonna be fun! Hoping for cold weather and a lot of rutting action.

Im gonna be that guy and ask if you think they are done hitting cards. Had what I thought was a sure thing for 2nd choice and not card hit. Whaaaa

Im gonna be that guy and ask if you think they are done hitting cards. Had what I thought was a sure thing for 2nd choice and not card hit. Whaaaa
Of course I can't know for sure, but last year my card was charged 4 days after the "Last day to update CC" and lots of people on here were posting "it's over". Unless something is different this year then it's not over yet.

Of course I can't know for sure, but last year my card was charged 4 days after the "Last day to update CC" and lots of people on here were posting "it's over". Unless something is different this year then it's not over yet.
There’s a few rare occasions where they’ll have cards that get declined so they will run the next guy in line, but the vast majority of those “late charges” are guys who don’t know how to check their online banking for pending charges seeing a pending charge they’ve had all along move over to a finalized charge. Not saying that was your case, but that is what it typically is. It happens way less now then it did 10 years ago as guys are figuring it out over the years, but 10 years ago half the charges were “late hits” because no one knew what the heck they were doing when looking online.

They can’t be on the same app unless all applicants are youth. It would be a general tag. Youth fee only applies to an actual youth season not a reduced price for a general hunt.
Ok thanks yes they both were youth hunters we are thinking G&f charges the higher amount regardless of which tag they drew

That point guard is a double edge sword on hunts where a guy has just enough points to draw! You may not draw again because of the creep.
Its is good for a mistake, as with entering the wrong code.

“So you’re telling me there’s a chance. YEAH!”

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom