count to A zone Archery opener

IMG_1746.jpeg

I’ve had some really good hunts in blistering A zone heat. I think it makes the bucks move for water earlier..instead of night time they can’t wait past the afternoon for a drink. Few times have caught bucks crossing open saddles at 2pm and over 100f headed for water..

Plus when you shoot one and it’s that hot, the meat is already half cooked 😎

I’ve had some really good hunts in blistering A zone heat. I think it makes the bucks move for water earlier..instead of night time they can’t wait past the afternoon for a drink. Few times have caught bucks crossing open saddles at 2pm and over 100f headed for water..

Plus when you shoot one and it’s that hot, the meat is already half cooked 😎
Another positive to hunting A zone is when you get to your deer after the shot, the yellowjackets, fleas and ticks have eaten a bit of the meat so it makes the packout that much easier.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom