Copper Hills Youth Center in West Jordan

FamilyMan

Very Active Member
Anybody here know anthing about Copper Hills Youth Center in West Jordan, Utah?

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

Considering a temporary residential placement there and since so many on this forum are from Utah, though some of you might known about the place. My wife is there today interviewing them.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

If it is out west about 6000 west and off of New Bingham Highway, then it worked for my exwifes friend about 15 years ago. Her friend and her husband were going through a nasty divorce and their oldest son was acting out pretty seriously. He spent I think 1 year there and came out a better kid than when he went in. We picked him up and dropped him off a couple times after he had been there a while. Seemed to help him.

The adminastrators is great to deal with when we have medical or fire calls there. Its in my response area. the facility is clean and plenty of supervisors always there to help the kids. I hope it works out theres also another one close by called the WestRidge Acadamey formaly known as the boys ranch. just a few blocks away.

Thanks Buttshot and Powellpounder,

Wife though it was very impressive after talking to several of the staff and the CEO.

Mark
muledeer.jpg