Conclusions from the "Opportunity" thread.

What GS unit will you hunt?

If it doesn't have the same or better success rates as LE, or CWMU, then, WELCOME TO OPPORTUNITY LAND?

Don't know. Don't care. Just like keeping my options open.

As best I can tell all hunting is opportunity land.

You're just reeeeeally bad at the assumption game. Kind of like me playing basketball.

Don't know. Don't care. Just like keeping my options open.

As best I can tell all hunting is opportunity land.

You're just reeeeeally bad at the assumption game. Kind of like me playing basketball.

?

Enjoy those 30%ish success rates. And tags that exceed deer killed.?????

Lots of hate on a forum that should band together mostly like minded people. Seems like we are all for conservation and the preservation of wildlife. I’m as guilty as some. Sad state of affairs we’ve evolved into….

That's all you got boy? What are you afraid of? You don't contribute.

“Boy.” Ha!

What am I afraid of? Sharks, but not much else.

“Contribute” is a funny word. Especially if you think you do it.

I will never band together with a hobbit troll like tristate. He does not represent me or hunters on anything. I would want nothing to do with him or what he advocates for. He is everything that is wrong with the hunting community and should not be entertained at any point.

“Boy.” Ha!

What am I afraid of? Sharks, but not much else.

“Contribute” is a funny word. Especially if you think you do it.

I will never band together with a hobbit troll like tristate. He does not represent me or hunters on anything. I would want nothing to do with him or what he advocates for. He is everything that is wrong with the hunting community and should not be entertained at any point.
Really? Can you point us to any of your hunting or outdoor threads?

I can point you to mine. I post hunting and outdoor content here fairly regularly.

How about you share your name and employment? I share mine. Do I ever go to a thread you are on and make a personal attack at you without provocation? YOU JUST DID.

AND YOU THINK I AM A TROLL?

Really? Can you point us to any of your hunting or outdoor threads?

I can point you to mine. I post hunting and outdoor content here fairly regularly.

How about you share your name and employment? I share mine. Do I ever go to a thread you are on and make a personal attack at you without provocation? YOU JUST DID.

AND YOU THINK I AM A TROLL?

What happened to those BLAAAMMM pics you shared?

Did you forget to log in under the name Vanilla?

Imagine if Hoss and Vanilla were actually the same person. And the accounts argued as much as Hoss and Vanilla do just to one day come and fake out tristate. What a trip that would be...

Imagine if Hoss and Vanilla were actually the same person. And the accounts argued as much as Hoss and Vanilla do just to one day come and fake out tristate. What a trip that would be...

We'd sound like the voices in Tri head.

We'd sound like the voices in Tri head.

You know what would be a real trip? What if Tri, Hoss, and Vanilla are all the same person? Founder working multiple personalities to get more clicks on his website.

This is wild. I need a drink...

You know what would be a real trip? What if Tri, Hoss, and Vanilla are all the same person? Founder working multiple personalities to get more clicks on his website.

Doesn't make sense. Everybody knows who I am and that I am pro-hunting.

Ever notice you never see me, Vanilla, Bess, SS, or Grizzly at the same place?

Taken him years to figure out, he's in a forum, populated only by Russian Bots.

Or, maybe, he's in the Matrix

Ever notice you never see me, Vanilla, Bess, SS, or Grizzly at the same place?

Taken him years to figure out, he's in a forum, populated only by Russian Bots.

Or, maybe, he's in the Matrix

Oh. My. Goodness! I’m Bessy?!?!? You (or should I say “I”) just blew my mind!

I kind of always expected Bessy and I were kin. I didn’t suspect we were the same person. This day has been a real revelation. We have to thank our alter ego Tristate for bringing this all out. I bet Tri is Russian.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom