concealed weapon permit

B

BreederBuck

What are your thoughts on it? And where is the best place to get it in Utah? I have heard Cabelas just don't know when. Thanks in advance for your time.........

Sportsman's have classes, Cabela's have classes, and if you are in Northern Ut Impact guns has classes just about every wendsday evenings.
You need to get fingerprinted, have 3 letters of charactor, have a couple Passport photo's taken. mplus you had better have a clean police record. once you get it they run frequent checks on you, just about daily...so you better be pure as the driven snow and stay that way.

example...if you get a divorce and there is a restraining order entered against you... you lose your permit...

My thoughts? It's good. Like nochawk said, lots of places have the classes. It's quick and easy, I carry all the time. Just learn the laws. I really doubt that they ever run checks on you either (unless you get into trouble), that would require a way too much work.

Andy

-----------------------------------------------
http://www.trophyblogger.com/Andymansavage

Ohh I guarantee they run the checks on you when you apply. At least they do here in Texas. Often times we had ATF officers coming into Sportsman's to inquire about the purchasing habits (ammo, guns, etc) of potential CCH licensees.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

If your around Utah County go through Range Masters in Springville. I did mine there 5 years ago and they did my finger prints and photo as part of the class! It made it real easy I walked out of there just needing to pay the state and turn my app. in.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but to skid in sideways totally worn out shouting HOLY SH!T WHAT A RIDE!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom