CompleteSportsMan You OK?

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Just Checkin on you?

Hope you're avoiding the Storm?

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Yeah dude - check in! How are things in NC?

Hope all is well.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hey guys, I'm touched! :)

We made it through just fine. I live up in the mtns of NC near VA and TN. We had LOTS of wind, probably some of the worst wind I can remember. Did not get any sleep Monday night and when I went out of the house Tuesday morning I fully expected to be missing some roofing and or siding but everything looked good.

We got a little snow too, most schools were closed, some on a two hour delay, the temperature stayed right around 30 degrees all week so far this week and the wind has been awful. Our weather says after today the wind should die out.

The folks up north sure got hammered, its gonna take a while for things to get back to normal up there. I was in NYC in June and I can't believe how bad some of the storm damage was I saw on the news from up there.

"When I went out of the house Tuesday morning..."

But the out house was still there? ;-)

Glad to hear you faired well!

>Glad you're OK. With the cold
>temps it sounds like the
>rut will happen soon?
>
>Eel

I hope so, I am off work next week, muzzle loader season opens here Saturday morning.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom