Claude Dallas

Respecting and being upset at the lack of adherance of the laws the judicial system is supposed to enforce are two different things. Judges are not perfect, and they are NOT above being critized when they fail to do their duty. Same goes for prosecutors and defense attys. You earlier where basically worshipping this POS and calling him a hero, that is unexusable! That sealed the deal for me on your view of laws in this country.

PRO

www.oddiction.com

"in Utah" my ass...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Drain some water off of that melon of yours, I never called him a hero. I never portrayed him as a hero either. I said that whatever actions those wardens took to address Mr. Dallas, and the actions that Mr. Dallas took is what made him a legend. There is one hell of a differenct between a legend and a hero.

I don't know where Claude is lately but he was hanging out with O.J.! Both those guys used the "system"!!!!!!
David

IGNORE the ignorant motherf&$#er...yes im talking about you jackrussel. he is just getting a kick out of everyones responses towards him. just stirring the pot.

The single thing that made CD a legend was the way the feds swept into that ION country with guns blazing acting like the locals were nothing but hicks and hayseeds....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Come on Big Horn and Forks, its all in fun. No harm intended. Some of these folks on here sounds as though they would like to string me up because of my point of view. This is america.

>Come on Big Horn and Forks,
>its all in fun. No
>harm intended. Some of these
>folks on here sounds as
>though they would like to
>string me up because of
>my point of view. This
>is america.

Come on jackgeorgelourussel, you're an a$$hole. No harm intended.

Gotcha eh bighorn? Whats good for the goose is good for the gander, remember that. It ok for some of you good ol boys out there to result to name calling, god forbid someone turn the table on you. Then you get pissed off. If your gonna play, tuffin up, and then get over it.

Nah, jackie, I just think your "water head" comments show that you really are a d!ck. But that's ok. You can be one if you like.

Who's acting like the D!ck now? If you are that sensative maybe you should play somewhere else.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-09 AT 08:04PM (MST)[p]>If you are that sensative
>maybe you should play somewhere
>else.

Think I will. Maybe go play with the sixth graders for now. It'd be a step up from you.

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-22-09
>AT 08:03 PM (MST)

>
>I JUST CALL IT THE WAY
>I SEE IT!

Yeah but you cant see far when your head is up your a$$...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

This thread has gotton off track from what it was supposed to be. Not many of you liked my opponion about Claude Dallas, now you have resulted in attacking me. Thats ok, I unlike some of you have broad shoulders and can man up and deal with it. You will never silence ol jack. Sweet dreams fellas.

Let's all give MarcoPolo a BIG THANK YOU for bringing this out here on MM about that no good POS Claude Dallas. Sure brought out some crazy answers and beliefs, thank you MarcoPolo.

Brian

>This thread has gotton off track
>from what it was supposed
>to be. Not many of
>you liked my opponion about
>Claude Dallas, now you have
>resulted in attacking me. Thats
>ok, I unlike some of
>you have broad shoulders and
>can man up and deal
>with it. You will never
>silence ol jack. Sweet dreams
>fellas.

--Sheesh...isn't he a regular Joan of Arc. Good thing I'm wearing shorts. It is getting deep.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

Run jackrussel.

Run far and fast.

There?s a vigilante mob after you who are judge, jury and executioners. Their eyes are burning red with hate.

Nevada Badger

p.s. thank you also Marco Polio

Wow, turtle thread here we come! Come on guys, only 400 more to go. Just let jackwad keep calling everyone water heads and we will get there soon enough. Yeaaaah.

>"judge, jury and executioner" it was
>ok for your hero CD,
>so why complain now?

I guess you don't understand sarcasm & irony.

Don't tread on me - NevadaBadger

Oh, I thought a water head was someone who spent a lot of time aboard a boat looking for their sunglasses.

jackrussel...why would you say... "Long live Claude Dallas" they should of hung him. In the old west he would have been strung up and hung by his neck until dead.

I think nevadabadger is the only one here who got the point I was trying to convey. HE PAID HIS DEBT.

That a debt that will be paid, but it isn't paid yet. When he goes toes up the debt will be enforced then.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

"Oh, I thought a water head was someone who spent a lot of time aboard a boat looking for their sunglasses"

"eel I saw a picture of one not to long ago. LOL"

Dos plickas

>I think nevadabadger is the only
>one here who got the
>point I was trying to
>convey. HE PAID HIS DEBT.
>

How would you feel if you were the spouse of Warden Pogue? You know the guy he killed and packed his body off and hid it because he was defending himself? And then after he was caught he wouldnt tell anyone where he was buried! How would ya like to be in her shoes? Sure Dallas finally told them where he buried the body but why not do it right away? Because Dallas is a want-a-be mountain man, pretend-drugstore cowboy who had zero conscience and is a cold-blooded killer! If he's done that to my dad or my spouse i'd be in prison and Dallas would be dead! You rationalize and justify all you want but Dallas is a poacher and a killer and if he gives ya wood then you are a pathetic little dude with lots of problems! Ian Tyson was wrong! Waddie Mitchell is wrong! And anyone who defends the bastard is wrong too!

HEY jackrussel!!!

SO YOU THINK JUST CUZZ OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM RELEASED CLAUDE YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS PEACHY & NOW HE'S A SAINT???

I CAN'T IMAGINE ONE OR SOME OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS NOT TRACKING HIM DOWN & TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS???

I'M NOT SAYING THE WARDENS WERE 100% RIGHT BUT THE SOB STILL NEVER HAD THE RIGHT TO KILL EM!!!

YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE HE GOT TURNED LOOSE HE'S AN ANGEL NOW???

THERES A LOT OF JOKERS IN THIS WORLD & YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THEY MIGHT TRY & PULL OFF NEXT!!!

I'M REALLY SURPRISED OLE CLAUDE JUST HASN'T UP & DISTAPEARED!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Hey,

Let's crucify the Jury also. Maybe CDs parents and relatives. How about the manufacturer of the .22 rifle?

Death & judgement from above.

NevadaBadger

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-09 AT 11:57PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-09 AT 10:44?PM (MST)

I said that the judge must have seen something in the case that made the crime manslaughter as opposed to murder. Maybe something in line of self defense, I dont know, I was not there. What he did was wrong, period. But he did pay his debt as far as the courts go. That is what we have to go on. This is the United States of America, PERIOD. This has nothing to do with poaching or being a mountain man. You have every right to disagree with the punishment that was handed out, you live in America. You do however have to respect the descision, if not you soon will be on the other side of the law. Mr Dallas as satisfied his debt for this crime here on earth, the hereafter is another story, however this is between him and his maker. Long live Claude Dallas & The Modena Ghost.

>Crime is crime. You are saying
>he robbed the wardens of
>their lives. The courts felt
>differently. Death of another person
>in self defense is not
>murder. Claudes only mistake was
>shooting the men behind the
>ear. Had he not done
>that, I would care to
>guess that he would have
>gotton off. You people cannot
>have it both ways.

I'm confused what you are saying about self defense .

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-09 AT 11:02PM (MST)[p]It could have been self defense, I dont know what they saw that made it manslaughter over murder. There had to be something. Dont pick out just 1 post, look at the others and you will see what I said. You may not agree, but that is ok.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-09 AT 11:07PM (MST)[p]Hey jackrussel, did you and CD have a romantic involvment at some point in time? You speak very passionately about this so called man that needs a bullet in his guts!

Did you drop the soap or did he, just wondering?

What kind of name is jackrussel? Sounds very masculine!

Sorry I had to write this, I was just pushed to the limits and did not know what else to do!

When part of a brain cell starts to function and a thought process kicks in write back to us! If not keep your mouth shut and go drop the soap for the GHOSTS!

NevadeBadger AKA NevadaFieldMouse, this goes for you too!

Its obvious that you did not know what to do, that is ok, your ignorance is not your fault. It was probably the way you were raised. If you dont agree with my statements that is fine, however it just shows your lack of intelligence with a post like the one you made. Maybe you should think before posting something so stupid. Alot of people have disagreed on this post but no one has been as DUMB as you. Go outside and get some fresh air, or even seek medical attention, I think your brain is needing some oxygen.

> He went through the judicial
>system, and justice was served.
>I believe they harrassed Mr.
>Dallas and pushed him to
>his limit. Every man has
>his boiling point. Do I
>agree with what he did,
>no. However he paid his
>debt to society, he should
>be allowed to live out
>the rest of his life
>in peace. I believe his
>life has made a difference
>in this world. This world
>is a better place because
>of Mr. Dallas. I believe
>many wardens have claude in
>the back of their minds,
>and that is a good
>thing. They use this as
>a tool in their trade,
>as to how to approach
>someone in the wilds, and
>how not to. Those 2
>wardens did not die in
>vain. Their actions are what
>made Claude Dallas a legend.
>

I'm not just picking out one post , like you stated . You say you beleive they harrassed Dallas , and every man has his boiling point . You say you don't defend what he did , but yet it comes across as you are rationalizing his actions . Then you add insult to injury with your little comment about long live CD .

I see what you are saying, It was meant to be maybe he was harrassed. I am not defending what he has done. I am defending the judicial system of this country in the sense that his debt was paid. They set the price. I completly disagree with the killing of people, especially law enforcement. I however dont change my respect for the judicial system even if I feel they were wrong in a descison, even when law enforcement is involved. I am for all living long. That is where the long live cd comes from, not that I admire him or anything else.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom