Classic Cars

Long Time Member
What do ya'll have. Post up some pics. I don't have anything yet.... I know Kilo and Cupsy are into cars. Who else is?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

In my dreams i'd love another shot at having and keeping a classic. In my younger days, i had a 68 Chevelle, 67 HO Firebird, 71 SS Camaro, and a 71 Triumph GT6+.

I believe that of those, i'd love to have that Camaro back in my garage. It was a ton of Fun!!!

Joey

Hey Rus' ain't this your "felony' van. CLASSIC indeed! You gotta have a pair like that to drive one of these babies!

4aff84516ea048d4.jpg

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Our buddy 440sixpack has a few. but you would have to put this in the political forum for him to see it.

nothing 4 me, but just helped a buddy load up his 70 boss 302, bad asz mustang. we've been best friends since we were very young. i bet i got to see his dads 1970 boss 429 scj 3 times. that thing is in factory shape, sitting in his old barn. his dad has at leat 2 boss 302 back their and a handfull of mach1's! he's a mustang fool, and unfortunatly , most of them will rust to their grave!

My work truck! Not exactly a classic car but my GMC is 25 years old, in great shape, and not a cleaner or better sounding rig around!

4affc4a90d3f368b.jpg

Joey

sageadvice Nice truck!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Here is one I told 1911 to buy for Lil Red (his wife) but seems they had a verbal discussion one night and the deal is off now.

4b0043233f62c486.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-09 AT 01:09PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-09 AT 01:05?PM (MST)

This one is in my garage now.
PIC_0031.jpg

Right next to the Judge.
PIC_0041.jpg

PIC_0034.jpg

PIC_0038.jpg

haha

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Keep posting you cant have enough of the vintage stuff, and just to clear things up 45 got buyers remorse thats why I dont have black beauty LOL ;)

Nice Corvette D13er. Looks like a 1966 with a 1967 hood?:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

1969 Ford Cobra fastback, 428 CJ. All stock except for a pair of headers, the slicks and frontrunners. It ran 12.29 @ 109 and change at Bakersfield during the 1988 Firestone Centerline E.T. series division 7 race.

Trouble.jpg

I had one with a 390 cj in high school and a 72 Mustang with a 302 Boss.
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom