Check out this monster bear

t_boneking

LAST EDITED ON May-30-14 AT 04:55PM (MST)[p]Last week I was able to take a great bear with my bow. I knew there was a monster bear that was hitting my bait but he was nocturnal and I elected to take another good boar. My good friend Carl still had a tag so we went through the proper paper work with the state and got him switched to my bait station. He passed on many great bears, and last night the big one messed up and Carl got an arrow in him. He is the biggest bear I have ever seen. I'm just glad that someone was able to get this boar.
1786img_1252.jpg

618img_1243.jpg

5161img_1254.jpg

Awesome bear. His is a toad and great color also. Congrats to both of you on bears.Thanks for posting

That is neat stuff. Huge bear!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Mag of a bruin! I might have seen this bear before, will PM you with a location guess, thanks for posting.

Good bear!

That thing is a toad!
There have been a few really good bear killed this year but this one takes the cake.
Well done men!
Zeke

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom