Cabo or Hawaii????

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
Ok, so it is time to get my wife out somewhere on Vacation. We are thinking in the next month....she needs some warm weather!!

Right now we have some friends that are thinking Cabo, or do you think Hawaii?? We are going Fishing for sure...in either place, and have to get some GOLF in for SURE!!!!

We have also thought about a few other places, but these are the two top on the list right now? What do you guys think?

I don't think that Alaska is the WARM that she is looking for!!!!!!!

She wants BEACH and Sand....and to tell you the truth...that is sounding real good to me too!!! Alaska can come in the Fall WITHOUT her..!!!!!!!!

Cabo!! Besides I think the fishing is better in Mexico and Cabo is sooooo much fun.
Have you ever been to any of the fishing resorts on the East Cape?
Fishing for sure but don't know about golf. Last time I was there a few years back there was miles of empty beaches but not much else to do besides fish and play on the beach.

"Only Two Things are Infinite" -
The universe and human stupidity and I'm not so certain about the universe.

At least in Hawaii you can drink the water!

Ive been to hawaii twice, it is great! I think anywhere that is warm and you can get a tan will be awesome. Im jealous

Hey fishy,

Butter up Ransom, maybe he will envite you to his place over in Hawaii on the Big Island......just ask LESGO54.

Brian

I've been to Hawaii once many years ago. It rained the whole time I was there. I wanted to fish but couldn't because of the weather. The ocean looked like chocolate milk. There were warnings saying not to go into the ocean because of raw sewage dumping into it. I know it's not like that all the time but I will never go back. I would go to Cabo if I were you.

Take me FLEH and I will show you the way to Cabo Wabo. You just wait until next year! I am going to rub it back!:-(

New Zealand: Fish, Hunt, play golf, English spoken, water drinkable, Mountains, ocean, hike, friendliest people in the world. It's summer down under.

Beanman

hook up with ransom, he has a 5 bedroom awsome house on the big island. fishing is good there also.nice beaches and golf. they even got a active volcano there. lots to do there and dont ahve to deal with mexicans

I keep telling Ransom....but he is too tight...he wont let me use his house without him there...and I dont want some old man around if I am going to be on a trip with the wife!!! :):)My wife is too HOT for him to be around! haha

Plus, I do not have to pay for Airfare or Hotels because of how much I travel with work...So we can really go anywhere we want!!!

Rans keeps inviting me actually...I just can never go when he does!!!

I've been to both a few times. This time of year, if your wife is anything like mine, the ocean around Cabo may not be quite as warm as she's hoping for. On the other hand, I consider Cabo or Puerto Vallarta to be a poor man's Hawaii: can do most everything you can do in Hawaii, but for whole lot less money.

Depends on what you are looking for FLEH? I f you are looking for a relaxing time with you r wife I would say Kauai Hauaii. If you are looking for young titties I would say any other hawaiian island or cabo!!!

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
th_Nuke.gif

FLEH,

Bag both places and head to Central America or the Caribbean. The ocean is clear, the weather is warmer, the area is prettier. Spend a little more and get to Belize. Go to Caye Caulker and rent a hut on the shore for less than 100 a night.

Easy...Hawaii. With the current state of turmoil in Mexico, I wouldnt step a foot into that country. With all of the kidnappings, murders, etc., its only a matter of time before it finds its way into the tourist spots and resorts...since the "rich white folk", are worth a lot more ransom than some poor farmer.

>FLEH,
>
>Bag both places and head to
>Central America or the Caribbean.
>The ocean is clear, the
>weather is warmer, the area
>is prettier. Spend a little
>more and get to Belize.
>Go to Caye Caulker and
>rent a hut on the
>shore for less than 100
>a night.

Hey Ty....I agree that the ocean is MUCH better in the Caribbean. We actually went to Jamaica and Grand Cayman last year and we loved it there...we were thinking of going back to j
Jamaica but decided against it. I will have to look into Belize..I have heard good things about there.

We just decided to stay a little closer to home this trip....Still Undecided though on where to go....We have some friends that are deciding on if they want to go or not and that will help us on which place we go!

Can anyone say Frozen Pea Soup? Utah sucks, I can not see 20 yards today thru the smog and fog. The nice part is ice crystals on everything.;-) Vacation would be nice, but I would have to come home to this frozen, rotten, smoggy chit!

Go any place young man! Get out of tardville fast. So help me when the market improves some developer can have this place and plant homes all over it and I will run south and sip marguaritas in the sand. My attitude is pretty bad!;-)

I need to go live where people go to vacation! I am just jealous FLEH. Go have fun and pick a spot. I like Mexico. Seems Hawaii is a tourist trap? Never been there though.

Florida Keys or N. Mexico, bonefish or muleys, one of the two. :) I admitt to a having a one track mind.

I did get off the mountain for a day last week. Less than 1.5 hour drive, 40 degree rise in temp. I loved it!! The older i get the more i'm certain that WINTER SUCKS!!

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jan-18-09 AT 12:26PM (MST)[p]YOU DOOFUS!

I can't believe you still need advice on this after getting all the counseling you needed out in the duck blind. Send Ashley whereever she wants to go, Cabo or Hawai'i, and get your butt back in a duck blind. That way, you'll both be happy!

}>

I'd also second what ktc said about Belize. Beautiful country, and the official language is ENGLISH: makes it much easier for doofus gringos like me to get around. I do know though that if you spend any time in the rain forests there, you're not allowed to donate blood in this country for at least one year after your return. Don't know what it is they're paranoid about, but whatever it is, apparently I didn't contract it... :)

Ok....A couple of things...Yes Dan..you did give GREAT advice in the duck blind and I do agree that I should be there and send her away but I do not think she would be happy!

AWLB..Yes, she is always wondering what I am typing about and laughing out loud. She thinks I am crazy. In fact I was at CAelknuts place this last week and had dinner with his family...his wife told his mother that he and I were having a internet affair...Stupid Monster Muleys...LMAO!!!!! At least I got some good Duck hunting out of it!

KTC....ok....TY sent me these two pictures to post so I am going to post them up guys...this will make a very good case as to why I am needing a vacation!!

First....the caribbean...where I need to be!!

carribean232.jpg

Then....The few from KTC's house....Man Ty....I can now see why you want to get away for a few...!!!!!

winter.jpg

Makes a guy wonder WHAT IN THE HELL he is doing here!?!?!

That smog and fog photo was about 10 this morning. The temp on my truck guage hit a whopping 23 when Park City was 45?

You got the right idea FLEH, go enjoy the sun....then tell me about it!;-)

MY WIFE AND I WENT TO PLAYA DEL CARMEN MEXICO THREE YEARS AGO, AND THEN KAUI TWO YEARS AGO. MY SELF AND MY WIFE LIKED PLAYA ALOT BETTER THAT KAUI. THE WEATHER WAS HOTTER AROUND 90 TO 95 IN PLAYA, WHY KAUI WAS IN THE LOW 70S AT BEST. THIS WAS AROUND THE SECOND WEEK OF APRIL. KAUI WAS FUN, BUT I THINK MY WIFE AND I WOULD HAVE HAD A BETTER TIME ON MAUI OR THE BID ISLAND. ANY ONE YOU CHOOSE WILL BE WARMER THAN HERE. I HOPE THIS HELP.

BUGLEMN

Jus got back from Mejico & loved it.

14 peso per dollar currently in Mexico.
Hawaii is currently giving bout 50 ? per dollar.

Maui is outstanding but not for fishing. If you want sand, golf and great fishing go to Cabo. I used to go down every year to fish and have been to Maui many times as well. I think Cabo is safe compared to the border areas. Sailfish, marlin, tuna, dorado, wahoo and roosterfish are really good this time of year in the sea of Cortez and no big waves like the Pacific. Either place is great.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom