CA Bighorns

Have read MM forum for years. Thought I would put my 2 cents in. I first applied in
1987. The wait for a tag has been full of hope. Then comes the draw and the let down. Then the battle cry next year.

Yes this year was my year. I still can’t believe it. I look at the email everyday. I’m old and gray. Put I have the tag.

Damn all of you! You all stole my tag.... :rolleyes:

Congrats, I'm just jealous--I thought it was my year, again. I've been an alternate twice, but....
Well it may not be any comfort, but you have been a lot closer to the tag than me. Being an alternate (and twice at that) must have been stressful.

Well it may not be any comfort, but you have been a lot closer to the tag than me. Being an alternate (and twice at that) must have been stressful.
Only the first one. It was 2011 and the Sheep Holes. CDFW friends said their was a recent history (at that time) of returned tags in the Sheep Holes. Didn't happen. Last year, 2nd alternate--I knew I was going through the motions.

Congrats Guscalmag!!!! I get my hopes up every year. Maybe next year will be my turn. Even with Max points, odds are still rough.
Don

Have read MM forum for years. Thought I would put my 2 cents in. I first applied in
1987. The wait for a tag has been full of hope. Then comes the draw and the let down. Then the battle cry next year.

Yes this year was my year. I still can’t believe it. I look at the email everyday. I’m old and gray. Put I have the tag.
Congratulations

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom